Chapter 14.5: Ups And Downs

The next morning, Sunday, was a difficult morning for all, Taehyung didn't know how to apologise and Jungkook didn't know when to apologise. 

Fights happen, and sometimes you'll forgive and forget, while other times you'll have to let someone go.

But none of them were willing to lose each other over some art, so, Jungkook went to Taehyung's house making sure Taehyung was at his piano lessons.

He knocked on the door, Mrs. Kim welcoming him with a smile, "Hello Jungkook, dear, you know Taehyung isn't here right now?" Jungkook nodded, "I know but...Taehyungie and I had a fight and I'd like to apologise by leaving these with you..." He handed the frowning woman a card and a gift, "Please give them to him when he arrives." Mrs. Kim smiled, nodding, "You're a good kid, Jungkook." The aforementioned went a bit red and thanked her, giving her a hug then running off.

Mrs. Kim sighed, walking back inside, "They're so in love..."

She went upstairs and placed the present on Taehyung's bed, going back downstairs and resuming her sons dinner.

At 7 Taehyung walked through the door, gloomy and hungry, "Hello, eomma and hello Eunji." His mum grinned widely, closing the door after Taehyung. Eunji waddled to Taehyung, "Hewwo!"

Taehyung hugged Eunji, his day just a little brighter, his mum set the plates, "Go put your bag in your room then come downstairs for dinner, okay?" Taehyung nodded, running upstairs, he opened the door and put his bag to the side, pouting his lips at the card and gift on his bed.

The young boy jumped onto his bed, opening the card first:

Dear Taehyungie,

Your hyung is extremely sorry for being so harsh and hurting your fweelings. :( Your drawing was beautiful but I knew you could do better since you're so creative. I hope you forgive my horrible bluntness and inconsideration.

I love you,
-Jungkookie The Bunny <3

Taehyung's smile grew as he read the card, he got up and put it on his bedside table, getting back on the bed and slowly opening the gift that was wrapped in bunnies.

It was a memory book filled with pictures of them when they were younger, pictures of all their happy memories.

Taehyung flipped through the pages, his eyes sparkling with tears, he reached the end and was  full on sobbing, he reached for his phone, dialling Jungkook's number.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, biting his lip on the other side, "T-thank you, K-Kookie, I f-forgive you, I'm sorry too.." Jungkook smiled, "Tae, why are you crying?" Taehyung sniffled, "I love you too." Jungkook felt a flutter in his heart, "Awe, bub, don't cry..I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Have an amazing night." Taehyung giggled lightly, "See you tomorrow, Kookie, good night." Jungkook cut, grinning from ear to ear.

Taehyung ran downstairs, a lot happier, his mum noticed and chuckled, wondering when they'll get married, his dad was at the table, having everything explained, thought about how many grandkids he'd have.

"Let's eat!!" They all laughed at Taehyung, Eunji already eating her share, they all dug in, their own happiness in their hearts.

-----------------------------------
💜💜💜💜
Have an amazing day/night,
I hope you enjoyed.
💜💜💜💜