Chapter 4: Here, Have

"Eomma, Tae's house!" The ravenette shouted, grabbing a cookie from the batch his mum had prepared.

"Jungkook don't go without m-" A slam of the door was heard and Mrs. Jeon's eyes widened, she slipped on her shoes, opening the door and rushing after Jungkook, "JUNGKOOK!" The ravenette's eyes creased as he looked back at her, running in an unstable manner. 

Taehyung and Jungkook have known eachother for a year now. They've been inseperable, nothing could stop them from seeing eachother at least 4 times a week or more. 

His mum eventually caught up to him, scolding him before ruffling his hair and letting him waddle to the door of his best friend. 

Knocking on the door, Jungkook tried his best to reach higher up the door, still knocking when the door opened until he almost fell into the house.

Taehyung giggled at his cute action, "Jungkookie!" Jungkook smiled, tilting his head like a puppy, "This cookie for you." Taehyung hugged him, splitting the cookie, "Here, have." They both walked into the house, eating the cookie as they told jokes only they would laugh at. 

This became a routine, always expecting eachother. Nothing could change how much they loved each others company.