Chapter 18: [M] First Times

[MATURE!] 

Jungkook and Taehyung are at the latters house, supposedly studying since they just graduated together. 

Taehyung sighs, leaning back on his chair as he looks closer at the copybook. "How the fuck am I supposed to be ready for this university?" Jungkook gets up, placing his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder as Taehyung goes slightly red, holding the others hand as Jungkook skims through the pages with his empty hand. "You're clever Tae, you'll get this, I'm sure." Taehyung chuckles, "Be honest, Kook." Jungkook nuzzles his nose in the others neck, "I am being honest." Taehyung enjoys the comfort, putting the copybook on the desk.

"Kookie, I'm tired of studying." Jungkook hums, "So am I." Taehyung lays his head back, Jungkook tracing his hand all over Taehyung's body, the other hand still tightly holding Taehyung's. 

Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair, loving the feeling of protection the other was giving him, loving the feeling of Jungkook touching what's his. 

"J-Jungkook.." Taehyung moved slightly getting up and startling Jungkook by kissing him. Jungkook placed his hands on the boys waist, falling into the kiss as Taehyung backed him up, both falling onto the bed. Taehyung awkwardly moving his hand, not knowing exactly what to do. "Babe, it's okay, relax." The younger nodded, straddling Jungkook hesitantly, dry humping him very slowly, causing a painful boner for both of them. Jungkook groaned softly, need ruling in his system.

Taehyung smirked slightly, sliding Jungkook's jeans off as he licked his neck, soon sucking as he created hickeys. "Agh..." When Taehyung was satisfied with the marks, he shared a passionate kiss with the other before taking his boxers off, kitten licking his member unsurely, "Taehyung, s-stop-" Taehyung obeyed, taking Jungkook's dick in his mouth, trying to get the hang of it, soon gripping on and causing the most pleasure Jungkook's ever felt in his life. 

Jungkook's deep groans and moans were heard, he was about to cum, that's when Taehyung popped off, causing Jungkook to whine deeply. 

The older pinned Taehyung down, stripping him completely, taking his own shirt off in the process. He turned Taehyung round, licking his lips as he stared at his lovers ass. Jungkook gripped the others waist, eating him out and absolutely loving the moans he was receiving.

Taehyung's moans got louder as he was reaching his climax, Jungkook took that as a signal to stop. "J-Jungkook, m-more- ah...more~" Jungkook nodded and slowly tilted his head in confusion, "Wait...I need to use lube..right?" Taehyung whines in response, Jungkook taking that as a yes, leaned over, taking some from the bedside table, "Why do you just have that laying around?" He covered his fingers in lube while asking the question, pushing them in without warning, causing Taehyung to moan loudly. "F-For, s-st- AH...stuff." 

Jungkook moved his fingers round, trying to find some way it would pleasure Taehyung more. His asshole pressured around his calloused fingers, causing a soft moan from Jungkook, 

"Oh...fuck.." 

When Taehyung seemed stretched out, Jungkook pulled his fingers out, touching his aching member and soon pushing into Taehyung, the younger feels a jolt of pain and cries a little, Jungkook kissing his back in comfort.

Soon, Taehyung felt only pleasure, he moaned, gripping the sheets, Jungkook moved faster, broken groans heard. 

Taehyung realised when Jungkook hit a certain spot, it caused the most pleasure, he started whining loudly, "Petal, you're doing so- shit- good.." Jungkook hit the boy's prostate again, soon ramming into it, both about to hit their highs.

Taehyung came with a moan of Jungkook's name, Jungkook experiencing his climax after a few more thrusts. 

They both breathed for a second, Jungkook soon pulling out and getting up, happy Jimin and Mrs. Kim hadn't come back home yet. He locked Taehyungs bedroom door, cleaning them up, soon cuddling into the bed with Taehyung, wrapping a protective arm around his waist.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you too."

Eventually, soft snores could be heard.

_________________________________________________

I'm horrible at smut :(