Chapter 38: Flowers Every Anniversary

Taehyung adjusted his husbands tie, patting him down and finishing off his own attire. 

"Are you sure your mum's okay with taking care of Neulie and Kyu?" Jungkook smiled at him through the mirror, running his fingers through his hair and fixing up the cuffs of his shirt. "Of course she is, she's always nagging me about wanting to see them, so I see no fault in going out with the rest of the guys for a fun night out." 

The brunet closed the wardrobe, grabbing Jungkook's shoes from the shoe cabinet and making his way over to his husband, "If you say so. You know Neulie is a handful. Here," The ravenette took the shoes throwing a grateful nod and putting them on, taking Taehyung's hand and leading him out of the bedroom, walking him outside and opening the car door for him.

It was their anniversary, and they had decided to spend it with Namjoon, Jin and Jimin. Jungkook smirked inwardly and closed the car door for Taehyung, going to his side and sitting down himself.

A slam of the car door on the right side and Jungkook looked at Taehyung fondly, watching as the other trailed his brown eyes to Jungkook and gave him a questioning look. The older of the 2 smoothly moved his hand to the back, slyly grinning and letting his hand reappear with variations of flowers Taehyung loves.

"How...how do you remember every single year? Always bringing me flowers.." Jungkook caressed his face and kissed him passionately, moving backwards after sharing his adoration, hitting the horn and causing a lot 'beep' sound to emit from their car.

Taehyung giggled and played with his husbands hair fondly, "You fuck up." Jungkook blushed, embarrassed, and scratched his nape. "Thank you, my love. I appreciate the thought of flowers every year so much. You're so considerate. It's become a normal routine, but each time it makes my heart skip a beat. I always treasure them greatly." 

Jungkook stared at him, his mouth ajar and his cheeks red, he suddenly broke out into a huge shit-eating grin, looking back to the front and letting his hand trace the steering wheel, smiling goofily to himself.

"What's so satisfying you goof?" Jungkook giggled faintly, "I made you happy." The brunet looked to the front himself, resting his hands between his thighs and grinning.

"You always do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Taehyung backhugged Namjoon hastily, "Namjoonie hyung! We have arrived." The aforementioned turned around and gave the younger boy a huge hug, laughing softly at his playfulness. 

"Calm down, tiger. Go say hello to Jimin, he's been anticipating your hug." Taehyung nodded eagerly, pushing his hyung to the side roughly, running to Jimin and engulfing him in a huge bear hug. 

Jungkook sighed softly, "1...2...-"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"JIMIN!"

The ravenette looked down dejectedly, speaking to himself in a mocking tone, "Jungkook!"

Jin patted Jungkook's back, stifling a giggle and giving him a hug, "We love you, Kooks. They're just soulmates." The ravenette pouted, talking in a whiny tone, "But Taehyung's my soulmate.."  Jin laughed softly, "I know, I know." 

Namjoon interrupted everyone's moments with a cough, "Alright, I asked for the reservations, they have a table prepared for us, come on." 

Jimin took Taehyung's hand in his, smacking his lips and dragging him to a seat, "Has Junglebook been treating you right? He has, hasn't he? Be honest with me now, is his dick big? Like, big big? Or no big? Like, small small? Like my pinky small? Has the marriage life been good? Do you have a favourite kid, personally, I think Kyu is better than what's her name, Neul-sing? I dunno about you though, they say parents should love their kids equally and shit, oh and, did Jungkook buy you an anniversary present? I see no necklaces...? JUNGKOOK DID YOU BUY HIM A GIFT-"