Chapter 5: Indirect Kisses

Taehyung and Jungkook ran through a park, holding hands and discussing the little things that mattered to them. Their mothers, Kim Chaewon and Jeon Dohee both followed behind them at an average pace, looking at their sons fondly, "They're so cute." Dohee agreed, "They really are." 

"Kookie, can we get ice-cweam!" It was more like a demand, as Jungkook smiled and wiggled his 5-year-old self to the ice-cream truck, sighing softly at the lack of money.  "Wait, we need mwoney." Jungkook pouted, going to his mum. "Eomma, money to pay ice-cream man?" His mum smiled and handed him some money. "M-mrs. Kim, m-money for TaeTae?" Jungkook blushed, fidgeting and looking up at her with doe eyes. 

Dohee cut in, giving him money for Taehyung, "There you go." Chaewon interrupted, "It's okay I c-" Mrs. Jeon shook her head, "Go on now, Kook." The brunet's mother laughed, "Your son is adorable." 

"I'm bacc~" Jungkook gave roughly half the money to Taehyung, smiling widely. "Thanks you." Jungkook nodded, both of them buying ice-cream in a clueless and puzzled manner.

When they bought the ice-cream, the boys sat on top of a deserted bench, swinging their legs and leaning on each other slightly.  "Jungkookie, have you been worwied about anythwing wately?" Tae asked, licking his ice-cream. Jungkook thinks for a second before quickly speaking up, "School next ywear." When it went silent for a bit, Jungkook took his ice-cream and messed up Tae's clean face. "KOOKIE, NOOO!"

It resulted in a big ice-cream fight and Taehyung dropped his, which he was upset about, he was pouting and ignoring Jungkook.

"Taeeeee, I'm sowwy. You can have mine!" Jungkook showed Tae his puppy doe eyes, jutting his bottom lip out. Tae felt his heart go all mushy and soon replied with, "We'll share."

That's how they ended up taking turns for licking the ice-cream.