Chapter 14: Get Over Yourself!

It was Saturday, and Jungkook was walking to Taehyungs house, like usual. Jungkook had decided to try drawing with Taehyung, he was quite good at it and wanted to show his talent off. After all, when you're 14, showing off is very enjoyable.

When he arrived, he gently knocked 3 times, making sure to be quiet so if, Eunji, who was now 3, wouldn't be woken up if she was asleep.

Taehyung opened the door, greeting Jungkook with a hug and his unique box shaped smile.

"Hello, hyung!" Jungkook smiled at him, "Hey, Taehyungie." Jungkook said hello to Mrs. Kim, wishing her a good afternoon and heading upstairs with Taehyung.

Taehyung opened the door to his bedroom (don't be dirty.) And sat on the chair near his desk, "What do you wanna do?" Jungkook put the packed bag on the desk, already taking out the pencils and colours, "We can draw." Taehyung gulped slightly, "I'm not very good." (Liar, I love his unique artstyle.) Jungkook smiled, turning around as he was proud of how he set up everything, "Don't be silly, I've seen your doodles." Taehyung nodded, getting off the chair and making his way over to Jungkook.

"What do we draw, hyung?" Jungkook shrugged, "Be creative, anything you want!" They both took a paper and pencil, saving the colouring for last, they sat down in separate places and started drawing swiftly.

After around an hour, Jungkook was finished, he had drawn a tree in the middle of the page, splitting it in half and making one half bright and beautiful, and the other dull and dark. The bright half called 'My Heaven' with Taehyung and him standing there, the dull side called 'My Hell,' him standing there alone.

Taehyung wasn't very proud, he finished 10 minutes after Jungkook and was a little confused.

The younger boy had drawn a picture of himself but half dark and half light. A little like Jungkooks but with himself, one side had Angel wings and the other Demon wings, he just thought it seemed off.

Jungkook got on the bed and crawled over to his side to see what Taehyung had drawn, he made a strange face, raising a brow, "That drawing isn't upto my expectations..your nose is off and you look weird. The wings aren't drawn very well either." Taehyung got offended and didn't think when he said,

"Oh, I bet yours is amazing, isn't it? Get over yourself, Jungkook!"

Jungkook was taken aback by the youngers outburst and scoffed, "Fine then, don't take my help, brat!" Taehyung teared up, which made Jungkook feel horrible, but he let his pride takeover his pity.

"YOU WERE TOO HARSH, DIMWIT!" Jungkook growled lowly, grabbing Tae's drawing and tearing it, "I'm going home!"

Taehyung was about to cry, but bit his lip to prevent the tears, "C-cool, get out!" Jungkook packed his things, forgetting his drawing as he stormed out of the room, saying bye to Taehyungs mother and slamming the door.

Taehyung sat in his room crying while Jungkook sat in his room regretting everything he said, curling up into a ball and crying to himself.

Taehyung found the drawing and cried even harder, holding it to his chest and wishing he took the criticism instead of causing this whole wreck.
------------------------------------------