Chapter 25: [M] More Than That

{In this book, it's vanilla stuff, so there's nothing crazy. Maybe in other books!}

"Gosh, Jungkookie, you're so cute!"

Taehyung giggles, stretching his arms out to give Jungkook a hug, but it seems Jungkook had different intentions with the look of lust in his eyes. Taehyung's shirt was slipping down, his collarbones out, so enticing. Taehyung looked at him, puzzled. Tilting his head he pouted, not understanding why Jungkook didn't hug him.

Jungkook smirked, putting his hand on Tae's forehead and moving his hair out of the way. "Fuck it," Jungkook excitedly kissed Taehyung's neck, leaving open mouthed sloppy ones. Taehyung moaned in surprise, hickeys being left on his neck. Suddenly, he felt something hard against his thigh, he saw Jungkook's boner, gulping slightly. "A-ahhh, Jungkook~" Jungkook retracted from his neck, stripping from his shirt. "Do I have your consent, cutie?" (CONSENT IS KEY TO SEX IT'S A KINK K BYE) Taehyung nodded, needing some type of touch. Jungkook slyly smiled, walking to the bed and watching as Taehyung's submissive self laid down, looking up at him with rose tinted cheeks and parted lips. Jungkook wanted all of it, it was too much.

The ravenette hovered over him, licking his lips. Jungkook leaned down, kissing him passionately. the chocolate taste of Taehyung's lips was so addicting. They treated each other like glass, as if they could shatter at any moment. They refused to let each other go. It was euphoric. The supple and unique way their lips locked made it so special, they weren't just going to have sex, they were going to make love. Jungkook pulled away slowly, staring at Taehyung with hooded eyes and smiling fondly. "I love you." Taehyung traced his fingers up and down Jungkook's bicep, "I love you too."

Jungkook stripped Taehyung with care, too scared to hurt the fragile boy. "Jungkook, no need to be so careful..." Jungkook gave his bunny smile, "Of course we do when we have someone as precious as this!" Taehyung blushed, covering his cheeks. After, Jungkook stripped his own bottom half, moving some hair out of his own eye. He kissed Taehyung's body, giving the other chills. "..A..Ahh.."

Jungkook soon stopped, taking some lube and squeezing it onto his finger, he gave Taehyung a reassuring look, eye contact being able to show how much he'd try not to hurt him. When Taehyung seemed prepared, Jungkook put his finger in his hole, thrusting in and out with it. The moans filling the room made Jungkook hornier and hornier, he added another finger, then three. "Feels good, huh?" Jungkook managed to groan it out, his mind completely clouded by lust at this point.

Taehyung whined and whimpered, basically riding Jungkook's fingers. When Jungkook saw he was going to cum, he pulled his fingers out, causing Taehyung to moan loudly. "J-Jungkook, h-hurry u-u-" Before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook stuffed his dick into Taehyung's hole, making not only himself moan but Taehyung scream out in pleasure and pain. "AGHHH~"

A few moments later, Jungkook was thrusting at an animalistic pace. The bed was shaking and so were their hearts, beating wildly. Taehyung climaxed, cumming everywhere and shaking in pleasure. Jungkook kept thrusting, causing Taehyung to scream with the overstimulation pain, he held on to Jungkook, basically crying. Jungkook came inside Taehyung, grunting loudly.

"W..wow." Jungkook opened his eyes, feeling really guilty when seeing Taehyung's teary face. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you, baby?" Taehyung nodded, pouting. Jungkook frowned, pulling out of him and cleaning everything up, he picked Taehyung up, cuddling him for a bit before taking them both to shower.