💜Chapter 40: He Never Left, Did He?💜

{ENDING CHAPTER}

"What kind of- He's still sad? It's been a year

"What kind of- He's still sad? It's been a year...I know he misses him but he needs to move on for Neulie and Kyu. It's difficult for them as well,-"

"Jimin, you know he literally loved him since childhood? Imagine losing your childhood sweetheart. It's like losing a part of you." 

"Joon, I understand but-"

"Let him be for a bit, it's their anniversary today, Min. You know it's extra difficult on a day like today."

"I guess you're right."

"I always am." 

"Pfft, yeah. Bye Joonie."

"Bye, Jimin."

They both hung up, Namjoon making his way up the steps.

He knocked at Taehyung's door timidly, tapping his foot against the floor and coughing lightly,

"Tae? I'm going... home, okay? I love you, please take care of yourself. I made you some food and cleaned the house. Neulie and Kyu are at Jimin's house and you'll be left alone for the rest of the day, yeah? Just like you want. Bye, Taehyungie." 

The aforementioned sniffled, wiping his tear stained eyes and looking down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers, a broken whisper with a strained voice stumbled out of his mouth, barely audible and coherent, 

"I l..l-ove y-you t..oo, b-bye. T-thank y..o-u s-so much." 

---------------------------

Hours had passed, and Taehyung had finally decided to build up the courage to leave his room and eat something small, he knows Jungkook wouldn't like the fact that he hadn't eaten for a long time, the starvation he's going through paining him greatly, but not as much as his sorrow filled heart. 

A swift open of his fridge and he pulled out the pasta Namjoon had made him, mentally thanking his hyung once again and looking at the portion, thinning it down drastically. 

The brunet chucked it into the microwave, sniffling and staring at nothing while waiting patiently, longing for someone to just suddenly backhug him and present him with his favourite flowers-

Knock, knock, knock.

Taehyung's head darted up, his ears perking up as well, he turned off the microwave hesitantly, slowly walking to the front door and trying to arrange his disheveled hair, was it Namjoon? Or maybe Jimin with Kyu and Neulie?

The frail and small boy opened the door slowly, being met by a bouquet of Cattleya Orchids, such pretty shades of purple, it was somehow luminous, magical, pristine, premium, the hues of purple matching so perfectly in a huddle all together. Taehyung was truly mesmerised. 

A timid tone, "Y-yes?" 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" 

The young man seemed bored with his job, a sigh left his lips as he saw Taehyung's shaky nod.