💫Chapter 28: I do!💫

The wedding bells would soon be ringing, and everyone would be celebrating the blissful matrimony of Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was nervous, he didn't know if his vows would suffice, or if Taehyung would leave him at the altar. The poor boy was called mental for even thinking that which only confused him. What if Taehyung DOES leave him at the altar? Gosh, the butterflies in Jungkook's tummy were probably starting World War III.

Taehyung on the other hand, was chill. Okay, that's a lie. The brunette was about to have a mental breakdown and he wasn't even sorry for making Jimin worry about him. Jungkook had Namjoon and Jin as his best men, he's known them for a while now and trusted them in helping. While Taehyung had his own best men as well, Jimin and Hoseok. 

"Jeez, Namjoon! Hurry, I-I think I'm gonna die-" Jin rolled his eyes, "Calm down. Taehyung wouldn't leave you at the altar, idiot." Jungkook whined, "How do you know? Do you know how heartbroken I would be? Oh my fuck, what if I mess something up. What if you drop the rings, Jin?! What if Namjoon trips because he's Namjoon!" 

Jin and Namjoon both scoffed, "What??? I'm sorry, but I'm really worried and so damn nervous. I could fuck this up so easily." Jin sighed, "I bet Taehyung is just as worried as you if not more worried." Jungkook groaned, "He has nothing to worry about! He's perfect." Namjoon rolled his eyes, fluffing Jungkook's hair up, "Whipped boy." The ravenette sighed, letting the stylist arrange his pink suit for the nth time.

"JIMIIIIIN I'M GOING TO HAVE A LITERAL PANIC ATTACK, HUAHADUAHDUAHUHA." Jimin frowned, "Tae, calm down..." Hoseok giggled, "Yeah, calm down." Taehyung pouted, gripping at his sleeves until his knuckles turned white, he was so nervous he couldn't even think right. Everything in his head was a daze as he thought of all the possibilities, it could go perfectly fine, amazing or horribly. Taehyung loved the second option but was scared the last one was the most likely one. "Hyungs...what if I fuck up?" Jimin gave a reassuring smile, "You won't, sweet." Hoseok nodded, "You won't!" Taehyung let out a long groan, "Jungkook is too amazing to fuck up...so I'm the one that could ruin this all." 

Hoseok laughed, "Whipped. It could also be Namjoon falling though." Jimin glared at Hoseok, "Don't screw him over like that. It could also be you letting out a snort while trying not to cry." Hoseok frowned, "It could also be you being too short." Jimin crossed his arms, "We don't talk about height! And that makes no sense! How will height determine if I ruin it or not? Your boyfriend is shorter than me anyways!" Hoseok huffed, "He's not, he's 1cm taller, Yoongi is very hot too." 

Jimin rolled his eyes, "So am I." The brunette looked in the mirror, "Shut up! Both of you stop complaining about height and shit." Hoseok nodded, "Right, I'll go check on Jennie and see if she's ready to be the flower girl." Jimin gave a determined look, "I'll go check on your parents and I'll call you when it's time to start the ceremony, okay?" 

Taehyung nodded, gulping down his nervousness and talking to more stylists and makeup artists.

Yoongi ran through a hall, sighing to himself when he reached a locked door, he took the other way, stopping at Jungkook's dressing room door and opening it slowly. "Jungkook, are you ready?" Jungkook nodded, showing an anxious expression as he walked to Yoongi, giving him a hug to calm down his nerves. Yoongi patted his back, pulling away, "I'm sure it will go perfect, kid. Don't worry, you've got this." 

Jungkook looked down, "Perfection is so easy to imagine but so hard to explain and achieve." Yoongi chuckled, "Since when did you become so poetic? Come on, Kook, do it with all you've got. I believe in you." Jungkook gave a soft look, "Since when did you become so supportive, hyung?" 

Yoongi ruffled his hair, "I've waited for this day, trust me." Jungkook giggled, getting escorted by the mint haired boy as Jungkook waited at the altar, experiencing a jumpy rush in his stomach. This was the day. This was one of the most important moments of his life. The apprehensive look on his face was clearly noticeable, Yoongi sat down, giving him encouraging looks every now and then.