Chapter 22: Graduation

Finally, after months of tireless studying, after hard exams, after all the pain and suffering school requires, finally it was the day the students of Busan University had been waiting for. The day all those students would graduate.

Taehyung and Jungkook were two of those students. They were so unbelievably excited for the day their hard work and studying would pay off at long last.

June 19th was the day that Busan University's students would graduate. The pupils counted down the days until the ceremony was to take place.

At around 6:30pm, all the students started arriving for the ceremony. They started arriving much earlier than was needed, but none of them wanted to be late for such a special day. Taehyung arrived before Jungkook did, and waited patiently for him to arrive. When Jungkook did eventually arrive, Taehyung wrapped him in a warm hug which was returned immediately.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" asked Jungkook excitedly. Taehyung fidgeted slightly, "Probably more nervous but ok."

They both shared an anxious laugh. Taehyung fiddled with Jungkooks hair for a bit before saying, "I'm less nervous with you by my side though, hyung!" Jungkook turned pale pink at Tae's comment, and kissed him quickly. "I feel better with you too, TaeTae."

They hugged each other, just as they noticed the students started entering the hall for the ceremony. They held hands and followed the crowd of students into the hall.

Let's skip forward a while. Taehyung was called up, he smiled proudly and went up to collect his certificate, grinning at Jungkook happily.Jungkook beamed back, so thrilled with his little Tae.When Jungkook was called up, Taehyung watched him joyfully. He was unbelievably proud of Jungkook.

When Jungkook's turn was over, he rushed next to Tae and gave him a passionate kiss. After sharing their long and loving kiss, they sat down near each other, Taehyung's parents congratulating them, while only Jungkook's mother stood there, giving her son her best wishes.

Jungkook's father not present, yet all Jungkook needed was Taehyung and he couldn't be happier.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait, hope you like it! <3 Also, my best friend wrote most of it since I was blank, I wrote the ending and traded a few words, I hope you like it! (She doesn't have Wattpad :/)

💜