Chapter 37: What A Life

"Jungkookie, Jungkookie! Did you win, did you win?!" Kyong sprinted to his fathers office, almost knocking down Neul-sang who was coming out of her room, he ignored her shouts and burst through the door, jumping onto the desk and almost falling. 

The ravenette almost had a heart attack, pushing his office chair back and chuckling at his cute son.  

"Did you, did you? Tell me!" Kyong eagerly clapped his hands, bouncing on the desk and grabbing a pen situated on the side of his fathers desk, automatically letting his hand travel to his mouth and biting on the side of the pen. 

Jungkook ruffled his hair, taking the pen and plopping it in the holder, laughing softly and leaning back in his comfortable, leather chair, dipping his head backwards and spinning slowly. 

The ravenette smirked and and stopped when fulfilling a full spin, opening an email and pointing at the screen, "Of course I won. I'm JEON Jungkook, I'll have you know. Plus, wasn't the painting extraordinary? I don't even need you to reply actually-" 

Jungkook's boasting was cut off by a sultry voice and a short giggle, "Getting cocky, are we Jeon?" The aforementioned rose from his seat and grinned, "Why yes I am, Jeon. Not surprised I won?" Taehyung laughed and put down his bag, "I knew you'd win. You're JEON Jungkook, I'll have you know, married to JEON Taehyung. How could you not win when you're married to an Angel?" 

Kyong nodded affirmatively and stuck his pointer finger out, "Angel indweed." The brunet gave a cheerful look to his son, showing a grateful smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a kiss, their blond son hopping off the desk and running off to Neul-sang, irritating her and trying to get her in trouble. 

"I told you you'd manage your dream. You earn money or not, as long as you're pursuing what you wish, it's already a victory." Jungkook smiled fondly, embracing his husband and just laying there, swaying softly and planting short kisses on his neck every now and then. "I already won when I scored you." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through the others hair, tittering faintly, "So cheesy." Jungkook kept swaying him, exaggerating the movements and almost making them fall, "Cheesy for youuu." 

"I know you are, baby." 

Jungkook snuggled into his neck, cuddling him closer, whispering as tenderly as possible, "I'm sorry for making you get a job thanks to my dumb ideas, petal." Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist, "Don't be sorry. I'd take 3 jobs if it meant your happiness." 

The ravenette blushed and sniggered, "And you call me cheesy?" 

"Yes."

"Hypocrite." 

Taehyung hit his chest lightly, "hey, I'm no such thing," Jungkook pulled back, "Yeah, right, come on baby, we shouldn't leave them alone together." 

They looked at each other fondly for a bit, before a crash sounded from the living room.

A piercing scream was heard all through the house, stomps and shouts probably being heard from another continent, "KYONG YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT YOU DROPPED MY BARBIE DOLLHOUSE, PICK IT UP YOU IMBECILE! IF YOU BROKE THE ELEVATOR I'LL BREAK YOUR BONES!" 

Taehyung sighed as he saw Jungkook rush to the living room and detach Neul-sang from her brothers neck.

"What a life."