Chapter 32.5: S.T.R.U.G.G.L.E

{Try figuring out what happened to Yoongi before the end of the chapter, try to answer my questions}

{Also, warning, this chapter holds some very sensitive subjects, if you are squeamish or have been through something that has caused trauma, please do not read}

12/6/25

"Jungkook, I don't know!" Taehyung exclaimed, backing up and fiddling with his sleeves. He was being completely and utterly honest here, he didn't know how Yoongi died or why he died, all he got was a call from Jimin telling him Yoongi died, then a call from Namjoon and Seokjin, all three calls overflowing with sheer panic. No one knew what truly happened. 

Because they did have something. Something that sadly made no sense, something that none of them could exactly decipher. 

Suicide? Murder? Accident? 

Jungkook's frown deepened, his voice coming out weak, "What do you mean you don't know?" The brunet sniffled, "W-we weren't informed, they only told us h-he died, the cause is unknown. Maybe this will...clear t-things up..." Taehyung picked up the envelope Jungkook had previously dropped, tracing his finger over it, on the back, there was Min Yoongi written neatly, it was unmistakably his, it was firm yet delicate, rounded yet somehow irregular. His handwriting was always strange, his mind thought before his hand could inscribe what his past conception was. 

A mind faster than his hand. 

Taehyung gave his husband the envelope, "O-open it, please. I haven't seen it yet." The ravenentte nodded, quickly taking out the paper in the envelope. Taehyung panicked, was it a suicide note? Had they not done enough to satisfy him? 

Jungkook opened his mouth, reading the letter in a shaky voice. 

"Dear Taehyung and Jungkook, it's nice to be able to talk to you while I'm gone, in some way at least. You guys are still lovebirds, right? You better be. Taekook is my OTP. That's what the cool kids say, I'm a cool kid so I would know. Ignore the fact that I'm __ please." 

Taehyung tilted his head, "That I'm please? Does he mean to say...his age?" Jungkook shrugged, "It...it's just blank, someone covered it." The brunet pouted, "Can you remove it?" His husband shook his head, "It will tear the whole page." Taehyung nodded slowly, "Go on." 

"Anyways, I shouldn't really be making jokes. This is actually quite serious. Well, for some people. I'm sure many wouldn't care too much. And that's fine. I'll get gay to the point, jeez sorry, I should write formally...I ended my life, it's not your fault. Don't worry. I waited for after your _______ so that you wouldn't get upset." 

Jungkook frowned, another blank? "What the hell..?" Taehyung crossed his arms, "Continue, maybe we'll get an explanation."

"Actually, you might still get upset! But...at least it wasn't while ____ _______. I'm not that selfish. I think. I wouldn't like a reply to that. Might burst my bubble. Let's see here, you'd probably ask me why I did this, I...well...I just wasn't happy, maybe I should take back my previous statement, I'm a little selfish I guess, there aren't many reasons for my melancholy, but there is one that stands out. I just don't want trouble, you don't wanna know the things I've had to do. And, I think it's enough. I think I'm done with this whole parade of sadness. You can curse me, hate me, miss me, cry for me, but I'll still be happy when I don't have to worry anymore. So I don't think you should cry, you want my happiness, don't you? I honestly drown my problems in alcohol, which isn't always the brightest idea. But it was one of my only comforts, how dramatic am I? I'm quite a dumb person if you look at the big picture, killing myself like a fool when I have so much potential. But..._______________________c__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.