Chapter 29: Edible Undies

"Merry Christmas, Taehyung!" Jimin latched onto Taehyung like a Koala, putting his present on the dining table and squeezing the younger as if his life depended on it.

"Merry Christmas, Minnie." Taehyung giggled when Jimin nuzzled into his neck, getting down after a bit and pushing his present into Tae's chest, "Open it! Open it!" 

Taehyung let his calloused fingers rip open the packaging, slowly unboxing the gift that was very perfectly closed.

Inside, he found an extremely expensive looking Gucci shirt, and a carrot...

Taehyung's face lit up at the Gucci shirt, and he put the box aside, picking up the shirt and squealing, "THANK YOU SO MUCH, JIMIN- H-HOW DO I PAY YOU BACk?!" 

Jimin blushed, hugging Taehyung and giving an eye smile, "You don't need to. It's a thank you for loving me." The brunette's expression softened as he hugged the shorter boy closer to him and patted his back lovingly.

Jungkook walked into the dining room, whistling casually, "Hey, Jimin, how long have you been here? Where are the others?" Jimin giggled, "I dunno! Oh, Kook, I got you a present." Taehyung looked at Jimin, suddenly snorting. 

The ravenette raised a brow, "You got ME a gift?" Jimin nodded, picking up the box Taehyung had put aside, "Taehyung already opened his. I gave him a Gucci shirt. I hope you love yours as much as Tae loved his!" Jungkook gave a sincere smile, "Thank you so much, Jimin."

Jimin laughed, "No problem."

Jungkook took the box in his hand, peering inside and taking out the carrot.

"Are you fockin' kidding? The favouritism is clear here." Jimin and Taehyung suddenly started laughing really loudly, holding their own stomachs and clenching their fists because they couldn't breathe. Jungkook's facial expression was priceless. 

Jungkook huffed, "I hate you both." 

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, "Are you sure?" 

Before the upset boy could reply, a knock- no actually, a bang was heard on the door.

Jimin quickly looked at the front door, "I'll get it." 

Jimin opened the door slowly, getting pushed aside by Yoongi who shut the door in a rough manner, "Jesus Christ it's freezing, why did I even agree to come over?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "Come on, Tae and Kooks are in the kitchen." Yoongi nodded, taking off his thick jacket and putting it on the hanger, dusting off his shoes and rubbing his hands together, he looked around the house for a quick second before following Jimin into the dining room.

"Hi, Yoongi!" Yoongi nodded, "Hey, Tae." Jungkook smiled, "Merry Christmas!" Yoongi gave a quick smile, "Thanks." Jungkook sighed, "Nobody's wished me a merry Christmas..." Taehyung cooed, "Awww, Merry Christmas, babe." Jungkook smiled, "My day is now fixed." 

Yoongi scoffed, "Did I pay to watch a romance or for food?" Taehyung gave a puzzled look, "Paid? You didn't pay." 

Yoongi gave him a sarcastic look, "I got you a gift, dumbass." Taehyung ignored the name, jumping up, "You did?!" Yoongi nodded, giving him a half wrapped box, letting Taehyung open it as he sat on one of the chairs, looking at him boredly. 

Taehyung looked up, staring at Yoongi, "Edible Undies...?"  Yoongi shrugged, "You're welcome, Jungkook. If you wear those in the bedroom and call Taehyung in, Tae will be tempted by the gummy look and smell of the undies and will bite them leading to him sucking your dick. Logical."

Jungkook laughed, "We should try that when they leave, princess." Taehyung blushed, putting it away in a flustered manner, "O-Okay.." Jimin burst out laughing, "Ya'll are dumbasses." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "No one called upon you Jimin."