Chapter 11: Duality

Taehyung leaned over the crib, cooing and grinning widely, "Wooooow, pretty! She looks like me," The brunet slowly gave her his pointer finger, smiling softly as she held it and kept her pacifier between her rosy lips. "I love her!" Taehyung's parents looked at the two in awe, beaming. 

Months passed by and Taehyung got super attached, he held her as if she was glass, loved her like his own, cared for her like she was the person who would one day save the world. 

But more attention to her, meant less attention for someone in particular. 

"Taehyungie. TaeTae. Tae. Toe. Tea. Tae. TAEHYUNG." Jungkook shouted loudly, making Taehyung turn on his heel, telling Jimin to cut what he was saying for a second. "WHAT?" Jungkook crossed his arms and gave him angry eyebrows, "GIVE ME ATTENTION YOU BRAT." Jungkook fluttered his eyelashes, getting closer to him, "Please?" Jimin snickered, "That duality." Jungkook made grabby hands towards Taehyung, pouting.

The brunet sighed, rolling his eyes playfully and giving an apologetic look to Jimin, "You act like Eunji, Kook." The ravenette glared at him, "I do not. Just because you act all grown up like doesn't mean I can't be mature." 

Taehyung nodded, "Riiight." Jungkook nudged him and smirked, "I hear doubt in that tone, come on, mister. Off to the park we go." 

So they went to the park and had ice-cream- without a mess this time, just delight and appreciation. 

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to a bench and sat down, sitting Jungkook down too. "I missed people actually replying to me, Eunji can't talk.." Jungkook snorted, trying to hold back his fit of laughter. 

Taehyung gave him a grumpy look, "S'not funny."

He rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, smiling slyly.

"I know the cure for that."

"You do?"

"Spend more time with me, I'll always reply."

"Pfft, I'm sure you will."