Chapter 6: Bullies Can't Fight Kookie

6 years old. Time for school. Jungkook and Taehyung are at home, panicking as it's a school night. They have everything they'll need and they're going to the same school, yet they're still nervous. What if they're not put in the same class?

The next day, they couldn't help but walk through the gates anticipating the worst.

"TaeTaeeeeeeeee!" Jungkook arrived, walking, well running, to Taehyung who was waiting at the gate. "Kooooooooooookie!" They hugged, giggles emitted from them as they mused about every little query, like how they don't know what glue is made of, where unicorns live and where the ticking of clocks comes from.

"Wouldn't glue just be made of glue?" Taehyung frowns, "But how would glue be made out of glue if glue has to be made out of glue then what is that glue made out of?" Kook giggles at Taehyung's cute and deep reaction. "We'll never kn-"

"Hey, you, what are you doing with an ugly boy?" A boy approached, he seemed 2 years older, the mean comments were just as stupid as he looked. "Like damn. You're not bad looking, but then you see the brunet near you." He looked at Taehyung, frowning. Tae's eyes became glossy. They looked over his shoulder to see boys laughing. "Where did you come from? Transgender? Looking very feminine there, pal. A little gay and ugly, are we?" Taehyung's lips quivered, he was hopelessly trying to hold back his tears.

Jungkook flipped. "Okay, listen you dumbass, your absolute piece of shit self can go lick the headmasters ass, since that's what you look like you're meant to do, huh? Taehyung is gorgeous and you can't tell me or anyone here otherwise. You go and hurry off to your friends who seem to be just as mentally gone as you, kindly piss off and think about how you've hurt HIM, of all people, a little angel, when you can't even be compared to a demon." Taehyung stared at Jungkook, when did his friend learn such harsh language? The question quickly went to the back of his head as the insults climbed their way out of the trash, replaying in Taehyung's head.

The boys eyes widened and he quickly walked off, slightly embarrassed by how speechless he seemed to be.

Jungkook's heart began to hurt when he saw  Taehyung full on sobbing, he stayed there, comforting the broken boy and hugging him as he cried on his shoulder.

Soon, teachers noticed... but Taehyung wanted only Jungkook.

The ravenette felt proud. 

Maybe the language his parents spoke could help, even if it meant being vulgar.