Chapter 17: Old Times

A year has passed and Taehyung and Jungkook are still a joyful couple. They take strolls around the park they love, they bake together, watch movies and kiss, cuddle, go on dates, and spend as long as they can together. Like any domestic couple would do.

They're soon going to graduate High School and they're ecstatic, they'd finally be able to go to University, get jobs and live happily. They plan to spend their life together, they want to live together, they think it's love.

Taehyung is walking through the streets, going to get groceries until he's stopped by someone. Taehyung removes his hands from his coat pockets, looking up and raising a brow, "J-Jimin?" The called boy looks down, fidgeting with his hands. "C-can I talk to you?" Taehyung scowls before getting soft when he sees the tears in his Hyung's eyes. "Okay."

They both walk to a park, sitting down on a bench as Taehyung waits for the other to talk. "So?" Jimin gulps, scratching the back of his neck as he starts, "Listen, Taehyung, I'm so sorry for being homophobic...but.." His voice gets quieter, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear, you see..my dads homophobic and he forbade me from talking to gays...I didn't want you hurt by my dad, I thought you were evil, I thought people like you shouldn't be in the world. I was so fucking stupid, he made me think horrible things, I thought you were sinning..." He starts crying. '"I'm so so so sorry, please forgive me for being retarded and believing my horrible dad. I-I realised I'm gay too...and I r-ran away from home, I've no where to go and..I..I saw you here, I just wanted to apologise.." Taehyung gives the boy a look of worry, hugging him as the other sobs on his shoulder, finally finding the comfort he was seeking. 

"Jiminie Hyung, I forgive you." Jimin looks up, a look of hope flickering in his eyes, "Really?" Taehyung nods, smiling slightly. He was almost in tears too, trying to stay strong for Jimin. 

"Why don't you help me with groceries and you can go home with me, yeah?" Jimin bites his lip, "I can't...you're too kind, I don't deserve it." Taehyung lifts the others head, showing a reassuring smile, "You can, Jimin." Jimin gives Taehyung a huge hug, smiling like old times, oh Jimin missed that smile. "Thank you, Tae." 

They both go to get groceries, talking, grinning and laughing. Just like old times, everything was the exact same as before. 

They soon finished, heading to Taehyung's house, loving the peace that FINALLY surrounded them. Gosh, it's been years. "Taehyung, I can't thank you enough. You're honestly too sweet." Taehyung smiles slightly, glancing at Jimin then back at his front, "Your friendship would be the perfect thank you." Jimin gives a flustered look, 'I'd gladly give that to you with more.'

Taehyung shows a box smile, knocking on the door that his mum soon opens, "Hello, Tae and...who is this?" Taehyung walks inside, putting the groceries on the table as he points to Jimin, "Uh..that's Jimin..Park Jimin." His mum gives a surprised look, unpacking the groceries, "Since when..?" Taehyung takes Jimin's grocery bag, placing it on the table as well, "Long story short, he apologised sincerely and I want to give his friendship a try." His mum nods understandingly, a suspicious glint still resting in her eyes, "Okay." 

Taehyung giggles nervously, "You..know that spare room? Can...Jimin stay here until he's able to move out?" His mum seems startled, "Why? Doesn't he live with his parents?" Taehyung sighs, "It's complicated, I'm sure it won't trouble you, right?" His mum thinks for a moment, soon finished with groceries and turning around, "Okay, for as long as he can move out. And his parents..?" Jimin fidgets, "Don't worry about that, thank you Mrs. Kim, so much."

Taehyung hugs Jimin, Jimin hugging back fondly.

"Is my babyyy home, Mrs. Ki-" Jungkook looks up, furrowing his brows immediately. Taehyung turns around at his boyfriend's voice, gulping visibly. "Tae, babe, what are you doing with that bitch?" Mrs. Kim sighs, not wanting to get involved as she goes upstairs. "Hun, listen...Jimin apologised, he explained that his dad was homophobic and made him think wrongly of gays, he cried and I couldn't say no, his apology seemed so sincere. Please understand, he's gay too so he definitely didn't mean to offend me." Jungkook sighs, "Tae..I don't trust him." Jimin stands silently, hiding behind Taehyung. "What...if he takes you away..?" He mutters softly. Taehyung's eyes soften, he goes to Jungkook, giving him a quick kiss. "He won't, okay Kookie?" Jungkook hesitantly nods, picking up his bag, "I'll be going then." Taehyung frowns, sighing and sitting down. 

Jungkook leaves, letting Jimin comfort Taehyung as he sits there dumbfounded.

"What did I do?" Taehyung pouts, shifting in Jimin's embrace, "Nothing...he's just jealous.." Taehyung sighs, "Thanks, Minnie." Jimin laughs, "Cute nickname." 

Taehyung sat there, contemplating how he can make everything better. 

Soon falling asleep in the hug, Jimin locating his room and laying him down, after, talking to Mrs. Kim about his stay.