Chapter 3: Thwee Years Old

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MWEEEEE!" Taehyung shouted, running to his mother, cake all over his soft, perfect face.

"My three year old baby, huh?" His mother picked him up, cooing at him. "Give me spoon." His mother sighed, giving him the spoon he seemed to love more than his parents. 

When Taehyung received his spoon, he used his baby legs to get to his garden, his scarf blocking his view slightly, but he managed himself over as he sat on the snow, his gloves wrapped tightly around the spoon.  

When he starts digging at the snow with his spoon, he loses his balance slightly, tipping over as his unsteady, small body goes to the left, him just staring dazed when he hits the ground sideways. Taehyung hears something between a snort and giggle from behind him and sees an adorable boy gawking at him, cheeks red, lips holding back a smile, and hair covered in snowflakes. The brunet saw him leaning off on the fence, trying to get to the other side desperately but clearly a little too short to make it to Tae's side.  The unknown boys feet were kicking the air, but no progress was being made. And the cutie was getting flustered.

"U-uh h-hi." The ravenette said. "Hello?" Replied the brunet. "C-could you maybe..give me my iron man fig-" The little boy fell face first into the not so deep snow. 

The brunet giggled and helped him up. "I'm Taehyung." The boy dusted the snow off, "Jungkook."

Taehyung picked up the figure and handed it to him. "How old are you?" The slightly shorter one asked, "Thwee." Taehyung smiled at the thwee year old boy. "I turned thwee today!" They both laughed. "You wanna pway with me?" The boy showed off his bunny smile and nodded.

So, they spent that whole afternoon playing with the spoon and Jungkook's Iron Man figure. Laughter filled the white covered garden, the wind chuckling with them as it made their hair swish around in different rhythms, trees swaying lightly like a dance they'd prepared before hand, as if nature could play with them and join their little parade of childlike happiness.