Chapter 31: What Tae Wants, Tae Gets

"Neul-sang! Stop running away from your favourite parent!" Jungkook chased after their 3 year old daughter, shouting out for her and running to the bathroom where she closed the door. "Neul-sang, don't defy the person you love the most!"

A little giggle was heard from the bathroom, the running of water sounding out behind the closed door. "I love TaeTae mwore." Jungkook groaned, "Everyone loves Taehyung more, now I'm going to come in, and if I see a mess, I will be very angry you piece of- beautiful sunshine." 

"Say buh-bye to all your stuff, papa! It's drowning!" Jungkook opened the door, screaming like a highschool girl at the pile of his beautiful things all drenched in the bath water. "NEUL-SANG, WHAT THE HELL!? YOU- YOU BRAT-" Jungkook closed the tap, picking her up and taking all his stuff out. "This is why I don't allow you to take my things. Go to your room. Now." 

Jungkook got pissed at the sight of a few of his clothes, his writing works and the drawings he made with such difficulty all soaked. 

Neul-sang gave a puppy face, her eyes becoming filled with tears as she sprinted to her room, closing the door hastily. 

"I swear to God." Jungkook sighed, feeling pathetic and powerless, using a towel he randomly found in the bathroom to dry the stuff he could maybe save. Even if it wasn't exactly working...

Suddenly a click of the door was heard, Jungkook bit his lip, Taehyung was going to be so upset, he failed the task to take care of Neul-sang so quickly. Apprehensive, Jungkook gulped, drying with even more speed. 

"I'm home!" A slight pause was heard, "Jungkook, Neul-sang?" Jungkook looked at his clutter, "I'm in the bathroom..." A few movements were heard before Taehyung was in the bathroom, furrowing his brows at the sad sight in front of him. "What happened, baby?" 

Jungkook pouted, "Neul-sang happened, I'm such a bad father..." Taehyung kissed his head and chuckled, "You're a great father, trust me." 

"Mmh.. I love you..Neul-sang is in her room." Taehyung smiles and nods, "I love you too."  ruffling Jungkook's hair and going to his daughters room.

Opening the door, Taehyung was greeted by a huge hug, "TaeTae! You're homie~ Jungkook is a big, big bully." Taehyung tilts his head, "He is? Why, darling?" Neul-sang signals that she wants to be carried, laying her head on his shoulder and stuttering slightly as she collected her words, finding some difficulty in how to place her sentence structure. 

"He no let me play with his shiny stuff!" Taehyung giggled, kissing her forehead, "He didn't? Well, don't you think Jungkooks stuff is important to him? I don't think he'd want them soaked, now would he?" Neul-sang talked in a very whiny tone, as if finally caving in and admitting she did wrong, "He wouldn't..." 

"Well, would you like to apologize to papa? He's sad now." Neul-sang bit her lip in consideration and nodded, feeling guilt build up in her, being let down by Taehyung and waddling very quickly to the living room where Jungkook was still placing a few things.

"Papa! Papa." Jungkook smiled knowingly, "Yes?" Neul-sang gave him a very soft smile, trying to make him fall for her charm. "I'm sorry, I did wrong. I didn't mean to...hurted you bad." Her father decided to tease her, letting his fond look contour into one of fake anger. 

"Papa doesn't forgive you, he's very angry at you." Neul-sangs lips quivered as she stomped her foot, about to call for Taehyung but Jungkook picked her up before she could, half because he's scared of Taehyung and half because he felt bad, "Of course papa forgives you! I was joking, cutie." 

Taehyung walked over, sighing at the messed up kitchen, he took a cloth, wiping the counters that were left dirty by Jungkook. "Sorry, baby..." Taehyung gave him a scowl, laughing at the hit in the face Neul-sang gave to Jungkook.

"Bad, papa! He left thingy counter mabobber dirty for TaeTae! You clean stuff you dirty, silly." Jungkook kissed her nose, putting her down, "You should teach yourself how to do that, little missy." Neul-sang lets out a quick snicker, tugging at Taehyungs shirt.

"Sleepy." Taehyung put the cloth to the side, "Sleep? It's still 5pm." Neul-sang shrugged, "So? I want sleep." Jungkook raised his brow, putting Neul-sang on his back and picking Taehyung up.

"Okay, princesses. Off to sleep we go." 

Neul-sang laughed, "Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho! Off to sleep we go~"

Adoption was definitely the right way to go, and both parents agreed. Even Neul-sang agreed.

-----------------------------------------------

This was a bAd chapter-