Chapter 9: Specifically Me

Jungkook and Taehyung have a classmates birthday party. Birthday parties have just became a huge thing because before your parents wouldn't let you or the parties would be super childish, but, the accusations of most parties being lame were thrown out the window and a feeling of excitement welled up in their chest, they feel like cool teenagers about to go to the most popular kids party.

They decided they'd go to Taehyung's house, get dressed there then head off to the party.

So, right now, they're trying to pick Taehyung's outfit. But it's honestly the most difficult process Jungkook has ever been through.

"Tae, you'd look good in both, I swear. Just pick." Jungkook huffed, they've been here for an hour 10 minutes and 55.5 seconds, Jungkook's counted out of boredom. "I don't know, Kookie! Don't you think that one would be a little better than the other though?" Taehyung questioned. "YES, SURE, NOW GET DRESSED AND LET'S GOOOO." Jungkook whined, the ravenette had picked his outfit in 5 minutes."Jeez, okay, impatient brat." Taehyung headed towards his on suite bathroom. "IMPATIENT?! IMPATIENT?! I-" Before he could say anymore, Taehyung had disappeared into the bathroom, giggling, Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle lightly himself when the other was out of sight.

Finally, they were done and in Chaewon's car.

"Kookie~" Taehyung sing songed. Jungkook sighed, what was it now? "Mhmmm?" The brunet nudged the older boy, "Caaaan I borrow yoouuuur jaackeeet?" Taehyung looked up at him with his puppy eyes. "S-sure." The ravenette blushed, pride building up as he saw his best friend relax thanks to him.

Around 10 minutes later, they arrived, ecstatic. "MORE." Jimin was already drunk on apple juice as he was dancing like a maniac and being over confident with everyone, which wasn't normal at all. He was usually super shy and quiet.

Songs were blasting really loudly and there were extremely boring party games like musical statues, musical chairs and freeze tag. Honestly, Jungkook and Taehyung were not amused. This was way less awesome than they had expected it to be.

So, Jungkook thought of an idea. "Hey Taehyungie?" The younger span around, looking at him innocently, he had been kicked out of musical chairs since he whined about the party planner stopping Ko Ko Bop instead of finding a chair. "Yeah?" Jungkook smiled, suggesting something that the other seemed to like the idea of, "Why don't we ditch these boring games and go outside?" Taehyung nodded rapidly, clearly very excited to get out of this boring party. If you could even call it one.

They ran out, avoiding all adults and went to a nearby field, laying down and stargazing. It was 7:30pm at the moment, the party would end at 8:15pm so they have plenty of time to talk about random crap and try to count the stars, even try to find the prettiest star.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah, Tae?"

"You resemble the stars, you're gorgeous and lead people, specifically me, to the correct direction. You also shine in a room full of other people."

Jungkook goes a crimson red.

"T-Taehyung-"

"Now will you let me take your jacket again?" 

The ravenette deadpanned, throwing the jacket at Taehyung in an irritated manner. The brunet giggled, "I mean what I said."

The happiness loomed back in the other's chest. 

So, they spent their whole night bonding and being themselves, soon heading in and leaving as if nothing happened.