Chapter 28.5: [M] Honeymoon Fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jungkook laughed as Taehyung stuffed different items of clothing in his bag, most of the things were useless, since they were going to Maldives...

"Taehyung, we don't need a scarf for the Maldives..." Taehyung took it out, "FUcK!" Jungkook sighed, putting the scarf away neatly and helping his husband by putting in things they would actually need. 

Jungkook facepalmed as Taehyung dropped half the clothing, "This is all your fault for packing late." Taehyung whined, "I knooooow! Don't bully meeee." Jungkook gave him a playful grin, "Right, come on." 

Taehyung put in more clothing messily, throwing in swimming trunks and a bikini for...reasons. 

"Tae- what the heck-" Taehyung closed the suitcase quickly, "DON'T QUESTION, GIDDY UP LITTLE BITCH, GIDDY UP!" Jungkook was pushed out, followed by Taehyung who was literally wearing slippers. 

"Babe-" Taehyung groaned, putting on a pair of sneakers and walking outside, both getting into the car they ordered to pick them up. Also known as a pissed off Yoongi.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Taehyung muttered out, before putting his head on Jungkook's shoulder to catch his breath. Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's head, smiling slightly, "It went...perfectly." Taehyung closed his eyes, "Because there was me." Jungkook snorted, "Yeahhh...right." 

Taehyung glared at him from his peripheral vision and hit his thigh, "Are you saying I made it worse?" 

Jungkook was about to respond but was interrupted by Yoongi, "I feel utterly ignored, completely and utterly ignored. I feel offended, I am driving you to the airport, I could've cancelled but I took the time and space out of my day to come pick up you fools and I do not even get a thank you. What kind of life is this? I am treated so wrongly, when all I do is right. This cruel, cruel world. Treating all Yoongi's wrongly because they have such a beautiful name and face. And you even have the audacity to keep me waiting and get in late. This sorrowful world, my oh my." (oH mY mY mYYY)

Taehyung scoffed as Jungkook sheepishly smiled, "Sorry, hyung. But Taehyung was being dumb and packed late." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes, pouting, and Jungkook placed his hands on his shoulder, turning him around and passionately kissing him, the other gasping and kissing back.

Yoongi wailed, "So first you're ungrateful, then you make out in my car? Little shits." Jungkook pulled back, "Don't give me those puppy eyes, I can't resist, baby." Taehyung pursed his lips, looking out the window, considering something.

--------------------------------------------

"Ah, fuck- baby, r...ride a little faster." Taehyung listened to the dominants commands, putting his need to rest aside and going faster, "A-ah...f-fuck, J-Jungkook." Jungkook spanked Taehyung's ass and a pained whimper was heard as Jungkook started nibbling on Tae's ear and tugging at his hair, "What did I tell you?" 

"T-To ca..ll you s..sir." Jungkook smirked as he stopped nibbling again, and in a deep, husky voice he breathed out, "Then what are you going to call me, princess?" Taehyung whined as he moved a little more, "I'm going to call you...s-sir.."

"That's right," Jungkook groaned those two words out, leaving hickeys on his baby's neck and kneading his ass, they had just gotten to the hotel and dropped their luggage, they both knew exactly what the other needed though.

"S-sir, I'm, I'm gonna, oh F-FUCK!" Jungkook growled, "Don't cum." Taehyung whimpered, "Please, s-sir!" Jungkook shook his head, thrusting upwards in a speedy pace, "Oh- f-fuck, Baby!" 

Taehyung gripped thin air, his knuckles turning white as he tried his best to hold back his cum. Jungkook hugged him, pressing Taehyung against his chest and laying his chin on his husbands shoulder, kneading his ass and whispering, "Y-you can c-cum.." 

Taehyung couldn't even think twice before letting streaks of cum shoot out all over him and Jungkook, the ravenette following right after him and cumming inside Taehyung.

"Wow- Now that was amazing." Jungkook laughed, kissing his shoulder and pulling out, laying Taehyung down very gently and cleaning up.

They both looked at each other, ready to spend their amazing time in Maldives. 

----------------------------------------

"Kookie, no pushing!" Taehyung held onto Jungkook, refusing to let the other push him down the huge water slide. "C'mon, babe. You've got this." 

Taehyung shook his head, "You first." Jungkook rolled his eyes, about to slide down before Taehyung interrupted him, "Actually, I'm a boss. I can go first, move." Jungkook gave him a puzzled look, raising his brow when Taehyung slid down with ease.

"Is he bipolar?" Jungkook looked down, jumping onto the slide and meeting Taehyung in the water, kissing him and giggling when he felt how fast Tae's heart was beating. 

"I wanna try an underwater kiss!!!" Taehyung squealed his sentence out excitedly, splashing some water upwards and moving closer to Jungkook, "Can we, can we, can we?!" Jungkook smirked, "Of course, love." 

Taehyung gave him a big smile, moving closer to him, gasping when Jungkook placed his hands on his waist and dunked him underwater, latching his lips onto the youngers suddenly. Taehyung kissed back, closing his eyes and enjoying the cold feeling of the water that Jungkook fought off with the warmth of his love.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's thin waist, playing with his hair and smiling slightly.

Jungkook quickly pulled him up as they both grinned intertwining their hands and splashing water at each other, acting as if they were the happiest childlike people in the world.

Which, they could say, they were.