Chapter 16: Sweet Sixteen Boyfriend?

It's been a year since Jungkook and Taehyung kissed, they're both 16 now and they clearly treated the kiss as nothing but...Jungkook wanted to change the view of it, he didn't like thinking of it as a spark of the moment thing romantic movie thing. 

As to Jungkook's wish, they're both walking in the park right now, admiring the views and glancing at each other from time to time, smiling and turning slightly red right after. Jungkook finally decided to speak up, "Tae..uh..there's a reason I wanted to go out with you today." Taehyung looked at him, waiting for him to continue, an expecting look etched on his supple features.

"Well..I..know this is may seem like a super cheesy confession but...I like you..a lot..as more than friends and...that kiss meant a lot to me." He shut his eyes, breathing in and out, "And..I don't think you see me as more than a best friend but...I can't imagine my life without your fun, bubbly, loving self. I've been growing with you and I want to spend maybe...forever growing with you. It's a little e-early but...you..you know, it's difficult to just man up and confess and this took me a whole year to do and and-" Taehyung stopped near a bench, cutting his hyung's rambling and cupping his cheek, smiling genuinely "I like you a lot too, Kookie." He dropped his jacket as Jungkook suddenly kissed him, both smiling into the kiss, the fact that they both like each other only made the kiss ten times better.

Jungkook pulled away against his own will, holding Taehyung's hands and looking at him fondly, "So, Taehyung, will you be my sweet sixteen boyfriend?" Taehyung laughed, resting his head on the others shoulder, "Yes, Kookie, I will." 

They stayed like that, cuddling and slightly swaying, Taehyungs head still resting on the others shoulder, their hands still intertwined and their happiness still in the air. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yEs TaekOOK

Sorry for the short chapter :')