f o u r

based off 4.05
girls night out

~*~

     Rae wasn't really one to go out and celebrate with people. Yes, Iris may have invited her to her Bachlorette Party, but she didn't want to intrude on a night that was so special. Plus, she barely knew Iris still. She just didn't see it to be logical. 

     And then all of the boys left. Including Ralph. Which meant Rae was alone on meta duty the whole night, while the rest of the team was having fun. She flipped through the comic book that she knew Ralph had left out. In seconds, she could hear chatter down the hall. 

     "They're not picking up," Iris said walking into the cortex. Rae spun around in her chair to see the entire Bachlorette Party walking in, plus Killer Frost. 

     "What the hell just happened? Who was that Medusa man?" Cecile questioned. 

     "You know that is not a Cisco-approve name," Felicity said as they kept walking. Rae stood up and followed them into the medical lab where Killer Frost went. 

    "Don't worry about who that was," Killer Frost told them. She looked down at the pencil skirt, scoffing at the color. "Caitlin's taste in clothes is matched only by her taste in men - both terrible." Killer Frost grabbed a suitcase, walking in front of them all again. 

     "Wait, how are you, you? I thought Caitlin was cured," Iris said walking behind her. 

     "Caitlin shouldn't be keeping secrets from her friend," Killer Frost said unzipping the suitcase. "Oh, you are friends, right?"

    "I like her," Rae said with a small nod. "I'm Saturn." 

     "Killer Frost," she smirked. "Glad I could finally meet you." Iris looked between Rae and Killer Frost, eyes widening as she realized what was happening. 

     "Oh, um, yeah, of course we are. Friends," Iris said defensively. 

     "Your friend was going out of town tonight," Killer Frost told them, looking away from Rae.  

     "What? Why?" Iris asked. 

    "Because, she got herself into something she couldn't handle," Killer Frost answered. 

     "Where are you going?" Cecile asked. 

    "To find Norvock's boss, and to kill her," Killer Frost said unbuttoning the back of the shirt. 

    "And you need a change of clothes for that because-" Felicity was cut off as Killer Frost pulled the shirt over her head. "Woah! Woah, okay!" They all turned around, except Rae, not expecting there to be now bra. "Apparently somebody doesn't have boundary issues!" Iris grabbed Rae, turning her around. 

     "Uh, okay. Girls, can I talk to you in the cortex?" Iris asked. She already began walking out of the medical lab, Felicity shutting the door as they all walked out.

     "Can we take it back for a minute? Since when did her superpowers make her a super villain?" Felicity asked harshly. 

    "Amen," Rae said shaking her head slowly. 

    "She is not a villain, okay?" Iris asked turning to her. 

    "I remember being kidnapped by her last year," Cecile said pointing to herself. 

    "What?" Felicity asked in a high voice. 

    "Okay, yes, but that is because she was being manipulated by Savitar, and in the end, we wouldn't have been able to stop him without her," Iris said looking between Cecile and Felicity. "Look, I know that there is some good in there."