s e v e n

based off 4.06
when harry met harry...

~*~

     Barry had come back from a crime scene later in the day with news that their prime suspect in the murder was a statue. He also had little information on what Ralph saw on the bus, so nothing really was helping at the moment.

     "So this stone sample shows absolutely no unique attributes of any kind-- totally normal granite solution," Caitlin said walking into the cortex from the lab. "Except..." She typed into the computer to show what she'd found. "It's filled with traces of the dark matter on a molecular level, as if it's been flooded with it."

     "So, another bus meta?" Iris questioned.

     "One that somehow brings inanimate objects to life and uses them to kill," Barry said looking at Caitlin. "How can this possibly be... possible?"

     "My best guess? This meta has the ability to leave a psychic imprint on objects, a sort of telekinetic puppeteering through a subconscious link," Caitlin answered.

     "That's really smart. 34-35-34," Ralph said looking at Caitlin. They all paused, even Rae looking up from what she was doing.

     "Did he just give my-"

     "No, ignore him," Barry said stopping Caitlin.

     "Um... well, look," Iris started to forget what Ralph had just done. Barry mouthed, 'stop', and Caitlin just glared at Ralph. "The good thing is our rifles have a 'blow statues to hell' setting, so when this meta does show up," Iris snapped, "we'll be ready."

     "I hope we're ready now," Joe said walking into the room. "Our victims name is Jim Fox. He was an auctioneer at Wetherby's. He was transporting a Native American artifact when he was attacked. We just don't know which one."

     "Oh, wait. Maybe we do," Iris said. She tapped a picture, the full image popping up. "A bison necklace. Ralph, you said you saw a bison on the bus, right? I mean, nothing in our world is a coincidence."

     "Vindicated," Ralph said hitting Barry's shoulder.

     "No one said you were lying," Barry protested.

     "I could see it in your eyes," Ralph retaliated sadly.

     "According to this auction report, the necklace was separated into three pieces. The first was in the briefcase, the third is unknown, but the second was in the hands of a private collector," Caitlin said reading off the screen.

     "'Christoph Banks'," Barry read.

     "I'll get the CCPD. Get his address. He may be in danger," Joe said, turning and walking out.

     "Then we better pay him a visit," Barry said looking to Rae. "You ready to suit up?"

     "You know I am," Rae said pointing at Barry.

     "Hm, 32-23-32," Ralph said looking at Rae. Her eyes widened and she sat up straight as Ralph took a small step back.

     "Ralph," Barry started.

     "Yeah?" Ralph questioned.

     "I'd go before she kills you," Barry said looking at Ralph. He quickly rushed out of the room, Rae glaring at him the whole way. "Saturn." She looked at Barry, no longer death staring him down. "Suit up."

*****

     Barry sped himself, Ralph, and Rae into the apartment. They saw Mina trying to take part of the bison necklace as a statue of a knight was choking Christoph.