f i f t e e n

based off 4.11
t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶o̶n̶g̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶s̶e̶s̶
NOW NAMED (for story purposes)
the rise of the shadow

~*~

     Caitlin and Cisco were now in the cortex with Rae, Iris having left earlier to stretch her legs. They'd gotten the satellite set, which meant it shouldn't be that long before they found them.

     "Hey, how's the search coming?" Iris asked walking back into the room.

     "Harry and I already set all the parameters, it's just got 300 square miles to comb through, so," Cisco said, glancing down to the screen. All the screen's began glitching, everyone looking up at them quickly. "That's not good."

     "Hello, Central City! It's been far, far too long since my beautiful face graced your screens," Axel Walker said as he was in his Trickster costume.

     "Whoo, this kid's got a face for radio," Ralph said walking into the room.

     "Trickster's hijacking the city's broadcasting signals," Cisco said as he tapped the monitor screen.

     "Today we're gonna play a little game I like to call, 'What Does This Do?'" Trickster said getting up close to the screen. "Looks like a regular old bouncy ball. But what does this do?"

     "Cisco," Iris stated.

     "Tracing," he told her.

     "Let's find out if and when you throw it hard enough..." Trickster threw the ball to a taxi as two people were walking by. It bounced under the taxi, the entire thing exploding and catching fire. "Kaboom!" Trickster laughed maniacally at what he'd done, Cisco's computer beeping.

     "He's downtown. Corner of DeMeo and Bilson," Cisco said quickly.

     "Bring the The Shadow or else you're going to go 'boom-boom'," Trickster announced. They all looked at Rae who was glaring at the screen. If it was possible to break glass with a glare, Rae would've done it by now.

     "Saturn, you do not know this guy. He is dangerous," Iris warned her.

     "He's throwing bouncy balls and is wearing a bedazzled pea coat. I think I can handle it," Rae said with a small nod. She turned and walked out of the cortex, changing into her suit. She walked back in, making sure that her gun had enough bullets in it. "Cisco, can I get a breach?"

     "Yeah," he nodded. Rae pulled her mask over her mouth, jumping through the breach to see Trickster standing there with his phone on a selfie stick.

     "Hey, Jake Paul, nice suit," Rae said taking small steps towards. He turned to her a smile on her face.

     "You make that suit yourself?" he asked.

     "You wanted me, here I am," Rae said, her hand going slightly towards her gun.

     "You want to play a game of catch?" Trickster asked. He threw a ball her way, Rae pulling out her gun and shooting it mid air. It blew up in the middle of them, Rae swatting the dust away.

     "Cool. Can I arrest you now?" Rae asked, already sick of this fight.

     "Well, it's my Central City return party," Trickster said pulling something else out. "And your death will make me a star." He shot at her, five throwing stars burying themselves into her chest. Rae simply looked down at them, grabbing two and pulling them out. She pulled out another two, Trickster horrified with what was happening. She pulled out the final one, holding it up to look at.