f i v e

based off 4.05
girls night out

~*~

     "You're lucky she didn't kill you, West," Killer Frost stated as they walked into the cortex. "And Saturn, I'd be watching your back if I were you."

     "Who was that?" Iris asked.

     "Amunet Black," Rae informed them.

     "Of the underground market?" Cecile questioned her.

     "Oh, I'm guessing this chick has a criminal record," Felicity said.

     "Yeah, she's been linked to the meta-human black market selling stolen technology, but we've never been able to nail her down," Cecile informed the room.

     "And how do you two know her?" Iris asked looking between Rae and Frost.

     "Did you guys really just forget that I used to be a criminal?" Rae asked looking around.

     "I know her through Caitlin. Six months ago, Caitlin thought she had everything under control," Frost said turning to face them again.

     "Can't keep a bad side down for long, am I right?" Felicity questioned, placing her hands on her hips uncomfortably.

     "She felt me becoming much stronger. She found out that Amunet had some tech that would let her stay in charge. She got desperate, so she decided to use it. But it came with a price tag," Frost said, turning and walking again.

     "Which-Which was?" Felicity asked.

     "Being her muscle," Frost answered.

     "Did you kill anyone?" Cecile asked, hoping to not hear, 'yes.'

     "Some people lost their fingers and their toes, but... no, no one died," Frost said looking to her.

     "How are you here now?" Rae asked crossing her arms.

     "While Caitlin sleeps, I am awake," Frost announced.

     "Oh, my god! You're like the Incredible Hulk!" Felicity exclaimed, Frost turning to her unamused. "I said that with too much chutzpah. Dialing it back."

     "Look, what are Amunet's plan for The Weeper?" Rae asked going back to the matter at hand.

     "Not my problem," Frost shrugged.

     "Look, he was on that bus. We helped create him. We need to save him," Iris protested as Frost was still moving things around.

     "No. I need to leave and escape Amunet," Frost countered.

     "And you're just going to run away?" Cecile asked.

     "Listen, there is a reason the CCPD has not caught her. And that you idiots just realized there's a major crime lord living under your noses for the past three years," Frost said looking between the women. "She's too powerful. We can't stop her." Frost walked out of the cortex, Iris turning to the rest of the group.

     "Guys, we have a responsibility to The Weeper and to the city," Iris started.

     "What do you suggest we do?" Cecile asked folding her arms.

     "We need to rescue him before Amunet does whatever she's planning, okay?" Iris said. "Cecile, you need to gather information on Amunet, and Felicity, you need to pull up the blueprint to the club. Rae, I want you to suit, we're gonna need some backup for whatever we're walking into. We got this. We're strong women."