n i n e

based off 4.09
don't run

~*~

     A lot had happened since Team Flash caught Mina Chaytan. They'd "found" Clifford DeVoe, but he filed a restraining order against Barry. Then, Nazi's from a different Earth attacked Barry and Iris's wedding, all while Rae and Ralph weren't being called in. And now, they have been called to work seeing as it's a slow day. 

     Currently, Rae sat in the cortex as Cisco and Harry were decorating the Christmas tree they bought. The fake one. Jules Larson's version of Honey I'm Home (For Christmas) was playing in the background, Rae slightly bopping her head to it. Harry emerged from behind the tree with a Santa hat on, glaring at Cisco. 

     "What are you doing?" Harry asked. 

     "Tinsel," Cisco answered with a small smirk. 

     "Your tinsel to surface ratio is terrible," Harry complained. 

     "Are you kidding me?" Cisco asked, still continuing with the tinsel. 

     "I'm not kidding you," Harry said quickly. 

     "I've done extensive research to make sure that this tinsel is properly proportioned for the tree," Cisco said, Harry pulling off what Cisco was putting on. 

     "It's terrible," Harry said again. 

     "It's terrible?" Cisco questioned mockingly. "I'll tell you what's terrible." 

     "What?" 

     "Your Scrooge to Grinch ratio is terrible," Cisco fired at him. 

     "You're a mean one. I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and a half foot pole," Harry fired back. 

    "Haven't heard that one before," Cisco said. 

    "Hey, Cisco. Where's Gypsy?" Caitlin asked walking in. 

    "She had to work the holiday shift. But I think I got her the perfect present," Cisco said holding his hands up as if he'd achieved something. "A Gulag-class mech knife forged in the unholy blood fires of Earth-22 by none other than -" 

    "West 2.0," Harry said speaking the same time at Cisco, using the accent and everything. 

     "Of course, Gypsy should've sent something for me by now," Cisco said checking his phone quickly.

     "Awkward," Rae said widening her eyes a bit. Cisco glared at her, Rae looking up. "I'm sure it's fine." 

     "Yikes. Did, uh, Rudolph just diarrhea all over your tree?" Ralph asked as he was now in the cortex too. 

     "Cool, cool. Two humbugs. It's a Festivus miracle," Cisco said, very unenthused. 

     "No, don't get me wrong. Ralphie loves Christmas," Ralph said walking to Cisco. "I ring in every holiday season with my nana. She never remembers me, but I am getting that inheritance." 

     "You are just incorrect," Cisco said waving a hand towards Ralph. 

     "Well, if you don't want to spend Christmas conning your grandma, you're more than welcome to join your friends at the..." Harry made a cutting of throat motion at Caitlin to indicate Ralph didn't know. "West family party." 

    "Extremely obvious. I saw that," Ralph said pointing at Harry. "And by the way, that sounds like a snoozefest. Unless of course you're serving... baking soda!" Harry and Cisco looked up, motioning the same way Ralph did while screaming: