A Young Boy with a monkey tail

After a long day and successfully completing a mission, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, was heading back to SHIELD Headquarters with some crew members with him. It was in the late afternoon, as they were flying back in a jet.

Rogers: The mission was successful, Agent Hill. Tell Fury that were coming back.

Maria: You got it, Rogers. See you soon.

Steve cuts the comm as he looks at the window of the jet, looking at the peaceful forest below them as he smiles. But, as he turns around, he sees something unusual, as he gets closer to the window to see clearly.

Pilot: Something wrong, Cap?

Steve: I thought I saw something odd. *He semi-closed his eyes to see closely* There.

He points to what he sees as he and the pilot were stunned to see a large crater in the middle of the forest. The others managed to see what was going on.

Soldier: Must've been a bomb, Cap.

Steve: From what I've seen, that does not look like it was the cause of a bomb. *He contacts Agent Hill* Agent Hill.

Maria: Yes, Rogers?

Steve: We found something unusual: large crater in the center of the forest below us, and it doesn't look like it came from a bomb. We're going down to investigate.

Maria: I want some reinforcement?

Steve: No, I think we could handle it.

Maria: Ok.

The jet flies down as it lands near an open area, away from the trees and close to the crater. Cap and his crew went to the crater as he looks around it.

Cap: I'm going down to see what was the cause of it. The rest of you, search the forest. See if there any causalities if someone was near where the crate was.

They nodded as they separate and Steve slides down the crater until he sees a strange object at the bottom. It was a sphere-shaped pod with a circular window on the front with an open door. He looks inside and sees that no one is inside the pod, giving him the suspicion that someone or something had got out of the pod and is somewhere around the forest.

Rogers climbs back up as some of the crew that stayed there were waiting for him.

Crew member: What was it, Cap?

Steve: As you call it, a UFO is what caused the crater. And no one was inside.

Crew member 2: What?! An alien ship with no one inside?!

Steve: Yes, and judging the crater, it hasn't been too long there, so the individual of the pod could be near. We need to find it.

They nodded as they head to the forest, while they told the others about what they found.

*In the forest*

The other crew members were looking for any people, but they couldn't find anyone. Then, they were told that someone could be near that is from the know confirmed space pod. He looked around, seeing no one around the trees and leaves, until a 'whoosh' was heard, followed with a quick breeze of air, that startled them. One held his gun and looks around, seeing no one near or what cause the wind.

He then turns around to see more trees and darkness, only to be knocked down by something quick, which cause the others to panic as they aim their guns and try to find the assailant. That proved nothing as one by one, they were knocked down and sent flying through trees as Steve and the rest appeared, only to see several soldiers unconscious.