He must not know about this

Everyone stared at the huge cloud of smoke, flames and debris in the sky. Moments ago, Goku risked his life as he launched himself on an Self-destruction Crossbones who was contain by Wanda when she lifted him up, moving him away from a building that was near him and braced for the explosion.

Everyone grew worried and concerned for the young hero, thinking he might be hurt or worse. Then, the smoke was blew away, showing Goku Rogers alive and well. He floats down join the others as he not scratches or bruises on his face.

Steve and Wanda went up to him, checking to see he's alright, but were relieved that he's okay. He smiles as he told them-

Goku: It's gonna take more than a explosion like that to hurt me.

Later, they were back at Avengers headquarters, taking a break from the mission. Pietro and Goku are with Wanda in there bedroom, watching the TV, while comforting her.

Pietro: Don't worry about what happened in Lagos, sis. Just be glad nothing happened.

Wanda: But I almost cost the lives of several people and Goku had to risk his to save them.

Goku: And I keep telling you: It's Okay, Wanda. I've faced way worst explosions before and this one didn't even scratch.

Wanda: But I should've moved that bastard away, so you wouldn't intervene in moving him away.

He sighs as he then goes to his knees and his her a gentle hug.

Goku: Don't worry, Wanda. I'm still standing and you don't owe anyone anything. Even if I was hurt, I still wouldn't blame you for it. Don't worry about it, sis.

He gave her a kiss to the cheek, making Wanda blush a bit, as she gave him a kiss back. Pietro watched this and smiles, seeing how close his sister and Goku are close, like real siblings. Then, the news appeared, getting their attention.

Reporter: A tragedy was averted last week in Lagos when the Son of Captain America, Goku Rogers, risked his own life to ensure a bomb strapped vest detonated at a safe distance. It is estimated the blast would've killed at least twenty five people within two floors had it not been for the Young hero's intervention. Most of the people that would've been affected are citizens of Wakanda, who were sent to Lagos on a peaceful outreach program. The Wakandan King was very grateful and praised the heroic efforts of Goku Rogers.

The scene shifted to that of a wise looking aged man standing behind a UN podium.

King: On behalf of Wakanda, I humbly give thanks to Goku Rogers for putting himself at risk to save so many innocent lives. Victory at the expense of the innocent is no victory at all and I am glad to see the Avengers were mindful of this fact. Our people's thoughts and prayers are with Goku, whom we give our out must appreciation and gratitude. May the great Bast grant him a bright future...Wakanda is forever in his debt.

The twins and Goku smiled at that. They felt graceful that they appreciated Goku's heroic actions.

Pietro: *ruffs Goku's hair* Can you believe that, kiddo? A king was praising you.

Goku: I just don't know what to feel about it.

Then, the screen quickly returned to the news studio, where the hosts began to discuss the topic of the Avengers themselves.

Reporter: There's been an ongoing debate for months now about whether or not the Avengers should operate as a private organization. While they have saved the world many times, there are those who believe they're little more than vigilantes who hold no regards for the law. The damage left behind from their previous battles has yet to fully be fixed even after these years...and the lives lost in the aftermath has been blamed on their actions by some.