5 Years Later

5 years has past since the Snap, and things were barely the same. Goku has recovered from his depression, to the relief of everyone, and now he calls Natasha mom and has regain to who he was. But that day, the day when he let out his Saiyan power was something he never experienced, including the new form he had until he lost it due to using up all of his energy.

Goku grew up during those years, training again in case if any other threat would arrive one day, he'll be there to help. Not only that, he took down any threat that was on Earth to protect what's left of its population.

What surprised Natasha and Steve was when the day of his 16th birthday, they prepared a small celebration for Goku, as he left to do some training that early morning. When he came back a couple of hours later, Goku grew taller than before. Not as tall as Steve or Thor, but tall enough. The others don't know about his new height as of now, he's 17 years old and is now 5'7 in a half.

Now, Goku is a young man who's more wiser than he was as a kid. Inside him however, he still have some self-blame for what happened, but he put that aside and focus on bigger things. He also entered high school, and he did very well as was more smarter than before.

At the compound, Natasha learned about what's going on with Clint, as he left a scene of carnage with every criminal gang. It made her drop a few tears for hearing about what Clint has been doing. She tries to hold it back, until Steve came out of nowhere.

Steve: You know I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already.

Natasha: *wipes a few tears of her face* You here to do laundry?

Steve: To see a friend.

Nat: Clearly, your friend is fine.

Steve: You know I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge.

Nat: In the Hudson?

Steve: There's fewer ships, cleaner water.

Nat: You know, if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. Um... I'm about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich.

Steve: Sorry. Force of habit.

Goku, now teen, goes up to them.

Goku: Is everything alright?

Nat: Yes, sweety. Everything is okay.

Goku have three coffees, two on his hands and one on his tail.

Goku: I made you guys some coffee if you want some.

He puts two of the cups on the table as he drinks the one he has. Steve and Natasha drank theirs as Nat gave Goku a look.

Nat: So, how's your time in school?

Goku: Eh, average. Not much. Boring as ever.

Steve: You know, I keep telling everyone they should move on and... grow. Some do. But not us.

Nat: If I move on, who does this?

Steve: Maybe it doesn't need to be done.

Nat: I used to have nothing. Then I got this. This job.. this family. And I was... I was better because of it. And even though... they're gone... I'm still trying to be better.

Steve: We all need to get a life.

Nat: You first.

Goku chuckles abit from that, until he sensed something.

Goku: Someone's here.

Then, footage popped up, it's Scott Lang with a van behind him. They see the footage.