Getting the Stones.

Goku, Tony, Steve, Scott, and Bruce travels to 2012, the time the Chitauri Invasion happened in New York. what the others, but Goku knew is that he came to Earth the the same time this happened. The first avengers are battling the Chitauri, unknown to them that other Avengers are there.

Steve: All right, we all have our assignments. Two uptown, one stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock.

Hulk of 2012 passes by them, smashing everything in his path. Bruce felt embarrassed.

Steve: Feel free to smash if things along the way.

Bruce: I think it's gratuitous, but whatever.

Bruce rips off his shirt and became shirtless, pretends to smash things and making roars. He then leaves to get the Time Stone as the others go to Avengers Tower.

Goku: Hey dad.

Steve: Yes, son?

Goku: Look up.

Steve looks up and sees the vortex then something came out of it. It was like a comet as it goes through the vortex and goes to another direction.

Goku: That was me. I would soon later land somewhere that you'll find me 2 years later.

Steve looks back at him and smiles as he gives him a hug and Goku hugs back. After that, they all head to the Tower and with Goku's instant transmission, he and Steve entered the building as they split up. Goku will be getting the tesseract while Steve goes for the scepter. 

Goku later disguises himself as a guard, after knocking out one of them as he assisted the past versions of Tony, Thor, Pierce, his guards, and Loki. As he looks at them arguing with Alexander Pierce, someone he knew was with Hydra, over who gets to take Loki he then starts the distraction.

Goku: *fake voice* Excuse me, Mr. Pierce?

Alexander: What? What is it?

Goku: I was told something strange and flashy will occur soon.

Tony 2012: What do you mean, strange and flashy?

Goku: *normal voice* This. SOLAR FLARE!

A huge flash of light, lighter than the soon covers the lobby as everyone, including Loki were blinded and they scream of agony. Goku took this moment to grab the suitcase, containing the Tesseract and disappears with it.

After a while, everyone recovered, but they realized the tesseract was missing.

Pierce: Find this man! He may have the Tesseract!

The others set out to look for Goku, sadly they'll never find him.

*later*

Tony: So you made a big light to blind everyone temporally so you can get the Tesseract? That has to be awesome.

Goku: Yep. I used a few times, one when I rescued my dad, mom, and Sam from being captured by Hydra. To avoid it, you have to use sunglasses.

Scott: Good to now. Where's Captain Rogers.

Steve: *comms.* Coming. I just had a fight with my past counterpart, after he thought I was Loki.

Goku: Alright, dad. Can you guys do me a favor and carry this briefcase?

Tony: Why? What are you doing?

Goku: Something interesting.

Goku flies off, leaving Scott and Tony confused.

*later*

Goku heads to the location his past counterpart had landed, to meet with him. He sees his space pod and quickly lands on the ground and hides, while decreasing his powers so he won't be detected.