Confrontation. Facing the Hulk

On a freighter, The Avengers arrived to see Ultron and Klaw with his arm amputated.

Ultron: *anger* It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!

Iron Man: Aw, junior. *lands with Goku, Steve, and Thor* You're gonna break your old man's heart?

Ultron: If I have to.

He noticed Goku was there with them, as he wonders why they brought him here.

Thor: Nobody has to break anything.

Ultron: Clearly you've never made an omelet.

Tony: He beat me by one second.

Pietro: Yes, he's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? *he stares at missiles* Like old times?

Tony: This was never my life.

Steve: You two can still walk away from this.

Wanda: Oh, we will.

Steve: I know you suffered-

Ultron: Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...

Thor: If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.

Ultron: I think you're confusing peace with quiet. Plus, I can tell you brought Goku here with you. What is this, Rogers? 'Bring your child to work' day?

Tony: We really didn't want him to come here. He wanted a fight, and the least we could do is bring it for him. What's the Vibranium for?

Ultron: I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.

He pulls Stark towards him, as his robot minions fight the others and shoot his lasers at him. Goku helps his father and Thor with the robots, as Tony and Ultron fight off. Pietro staggers Thor, as Cap tries to chase Wanda, but was pushed back by her powers.

Goku creates a Sword made of Ki, cuts through the robots, like butter to a knife. He going to fight the others until he sensed something and dodges Pietro's punch, surprising him. He then starts to fight off Klaw's men, sending them back away and knocking them down.

He senses came back at him, as he Quicksilver coming towards him and hits a backflip kick on him. Pietro flies back but managed to get to his feet and looks at the kid.

Pietro: How did you know I was coming?

Goku: I could sense you coming, even if you are very quick.

Pietro: *chuckles* And we thought you were a normal kid. Guess we were wrong.

Goku: Well, that happens to anyone. Don't underestimate your opponent.

He then sensed something wrong as he goes to his father, who was laying down, shaking.

Goku: Dad? Dad, are you okay?

He didn't respond as Goku was confused and worried. Until it hit him. Wanda must have used her powers to get into Steve' mind.

Goku: *in comms.* Guys, dad's down.

He didn't get a response until he sees the robots securing the vibranium and took it away. He then sensed the twins out of the ship as he flies off to get them. But, when he got to their location, he witnessed Banner turning into the Hulk by Wanda.

He sees him running towards a nearby city, and flies off to catch up with him.

Goku: Guys, can you hear me? Hulk is on the loose.

Tony: Okay, Goku. Wait there, I'm getting something to get him.

Goku: There's no time, Tony. He's heading to the city. I going to stop him.

Hulk starts to go on a rampage in the city, smashing anything in front of him. Then, Goku dashes towards him and punches him away, though Hulk still stood in his feet. He looks at Goku with a raged look in his eyes.

Goku: Look at me, Bruce. I'm not your enemy. I'm an ally. Come one Bruce. Fight it.

It didn't work as Hulk roars and changes at him and Goku prepares for a fight. Hulk launch a fist and Goku do it as well, and their fists collided, making a shockwave. Hulk goes for another punch, but Goku dodges it by flying up to his face and kicking him back away.

Hulk stood his ground as he glares at Goku and goes to smash him, and the two go at it. Goku dodges every punch and hits a few strikes at his chest until Hulk grabs him and slams down. He goes to smash his fists at him until Goku teleports away before he could get crushed. He looks around for him until he sees Iron Man coming down with his Hulkbuster armor.

Tony: I thought I told you to stay back, Goku.

Goku: Well, as you said before, I want a fight.

Hulk roars at them as he and Tony charged at each other, while Goku makes sure no one would get hurt during the fight. He grabs any citizens and puts them in a safe place, so they could avoid the fight between the Hulk and it's Armored Counterpart.

He looks up and sees Tony and Bruce colliding with a building full of people and flies up to help. He picks up any person and takes them to safety. After securing the people, he turns to see Hulk on top of Stark, ripping out the armor. He dashes to help him, but Hulk saw him and backhands him away.

Tony: Goku!

Hulk gets off of Tony and sees Goku getting to his feet and jumps up with his fist up, ready to smash him. He slams his fists down, smashing Goku on the floor, before slamming his fists several times. And as he goes for an ax handle, something unexpected happened.

His fists were caught surprising him and Tony as hit raises up to reveal Goku holding Hulk's arms while getting to his feet. But, something is different. He changed. His hair was bright red, along with his eyes and tail, as his body was covered in a red fiery aura around him.

 His hair was bright red, along with his eyes and tail, as his body was covered in a red fiery aura around him

Tony: What the hell?

Hulk got confused until Goku hits a quick uppercut knocking him away. He got up and glares at the young Saiyan as he calmly looks at him and Hulk charges at him. He tries to hit him, but he dodges and blocks every punch, as he gets frustrated. Then, Goku grabs his fist and flies up to a building, in construction, and drops Hulk on top of it, before flying down and slamming Hulk on the building, as it goes down.

After the dust clears, and everyone waits for something to happen. After a long while, they start to see rubble moving, revealing the Hulk, as Tony gets ready to fight until it was realized that he was knocked out. Goku got out of the rubble and carries Hulk with ease and walk to Stark, as he slowly turns back to Banner. He gently drops Banner and looks up at Tony, who was stunned by his new appearance.

Tony: How did you-

Goku powers down, going back to natural black hair as he looks up.

Goku: That was my hidden Power. Though I don't know how it popped out of nowhere.