Rescue Mission

The next day, Goku woke up early, as he remembered the dream-or rather a memory-he had the night before. He was very much confused when his power increased into new heights after his friends and partners gave him their energy so he could fight off the creatures.

He really doesn't know how it had occurred, but at least he managed to save everyone from getting killed with his new power. To this day, he still felt the pressure of the power, but couldn't access it, for some reason. Nevertheless, only he and his friends have known about it and had not told anyone about what had occurred.

Goku checks the time and realizes it was 10:30. He could sense that neither his father or Natasha had returned, in which he grew more worried. Then, the door in his room opened as it revealed to be Maria Hill. She walks to the bed as sat down next to him.

Maria: You're worried about your dad, right?

Goku: Yeah. He took me in a while back, took care of me, treated me as his own, and I had the best experience in my life.

Maria: Steve told me that you're not really human, and judging that you're way to muscular for a boy your age and you have a tail on your backside.

Goku: You're right, Ms. Hill. I came from outer space for refuge after my planet was destroyed by a meteor. And since leaving here on Earth, I was happy to live here, thanks to dad.

Maria smiles at the young boy. She knew he was gentle and kind when they met, and his personality made her enjoy his company.

Maria: Well, I'm glad that you adapted to this planet well.

Goku: Earth is not as different than my planet, only less hot and have more life.

*Later*

Maria and Goku were in the medic room, talking to Nick Fury on Steve and Natasha.

Maria: They must've found about Project Insight. They must be on their way to the Triskelion.

Nick: And Pierce probably is ready to get them.

Goku: I can sense them, with other people, heading towards the building. Oh, the Winter Soldier is there! I need to go!

Maria: *Grabs him arm* Don't, Goku! You're too young!

Goku: I don't care! I won't let daddie!

He pulls his arm off her grip and runs off to his father's location.

Maria: Goku, come back!

Nick: Don't worry, Maria. He'll be fine?

Maria: How are you sure, Nick?!

Nick: The same way he managed to chase the Soldier and take down some agents from his school.

*Later*

Natasha was running down the street, yelling at the citizens to back away. She had a small fight with the WS, but she knew she wasn't strong enough to take him. She used one of her tasers to distraction to run away. But as she was running she was shot at the shoulder. She goes down to a car behind her, trying to cover herself, as she looks around for the Soldier.

So far, she doesn't see him around, until he appears on top of a car behind the one she was using to cover herself, making her look back. The soldier aims his Grenade launcher, ready to kill her, until someone spears him down, making him lose his weapon. The Soldier stood up looking for the one that ambushed him, but to his shock, he sees the one who chased his a day before: Goku Rogers.

Natasha was shocked that the boy has appeared out of nowhere but relieved that she's saved. Steve runs at the scene, also shocked to see his son there, confronting the Soldier.