A gift from Asgard

Days went by as the Avengers were sent to missions to take down any remaining forces of HYDRA, led by Captain America. Goku would frequently join them, to help them in their missions, also attending school when he's not in missions.

He has got along with Vision very well, since they have the same kind of responsibility in protecting all life on Earth. Even, he has time to talk with FRIDAY when he has no one to talk to, and the AI really enjoyed it's time with the Young Saiyan. Sometimes, she can be a motherly type to him, which is strange' considering she's an AI.

Goku would also train in his God Form away from any cities or towns, as he realizes he can go beyond what power he has now. This interested him in unlocking more power, though he doubts it would be easy that would happen, so he goes little by little to find out if he really has more than what he has.

Right now, it was nearly morning as the young Saiyan woke up in his room. He checks on the time and it was 5:30 in the morning as he gets up and goes into his training attire for a morning workout. It was routine with him since the events of Sokovia he has been waking up in the morning and would go find a inhabitant area and train there until the sun starts to go up.

Luckily, his training area was far away, so he wouldn't wake up the others, possibly getting them cranky. After getting into his training outfit, he slowly opens the window and gets out as he closes it and flies away. After landing on his area, he creates clones of him and powers up.

Goku: Let's get this started.

The clones charge him and they all engage in a fight that will last until the sun raises up.

*2 hours later*

After about 2 hours, our young Saiyan finishes his morning training and has since gone back to his room, took a bath and put on some normal clothing. He later goes up and heads down to eat breakfast.

Luckily, Steve and Goku told everyone about his big appetite, so they increased the food stockings, in cases if they ran out off food. He made himself some food and sat near a table to eat. Later on, the others woke up as they see Goku already awake and they later went to eat.

Wanda and Pietro went up to the young kid and sat side by side, as they had sleepy looks on their faces.

Goku: Did you two sleep well?

Pietro: We did. Until the damn alarm clock decided to ring an hour earlier than usual.

Goku: Geez. Let me guess, one of you threw it at the wall, out of annoyance?

Wanda: No...I pulled it apart with my magic.

Goku: *O_O* It is strange that I feel sorry about that alarm clock?

They chuckled for a bit as Wanda puts her chin on his head.

Wanda: Well, I suppose ripping it in half may have been too harsh.

Natasha: Here. *gives them some hot green tea* This should help wake you up.

Twins: Thank you.

Nat: No problem. Would you like something to eat?

Pietro: Nah, I'm good.

Wanda: Just a bit of toast. I'm not really hungry right now.

Nat: Okay.

She left to get the toast, as both Wanda and Pietro started to drink the tea. Both took a long sip of it, enjoying the warmth of the drink.

Pietro: *looks at Goku* Any plans for today, little fella?

Goku: Eh. Not really. I might go on patrolling after this.

Pietro: Isn't it too early to do that?