Training with a Soldier and Assassin

It has been a week since Steve found Goku, and has adopted him as his own son. Now, Goku has adapted to his new surroundings thanks to Steve, and has lived his new life quite peacefully. Both of them got along pretty well, as they shared stories and have fun.

Goku was confused when Steve said that he was a soldier from WWII, but he then understood when Rogers explained that he was frozen for 70 years after nearly sacrificing his life to stop a man named Red Skull from bombing several cities, including New York. Goku was amazed from the story of the Captain, and he shared some of his stories as well, like one time when he protected his older brother from bullying, and about times he explores his planet with some friends.

Steve couldn't help, but enjoy that Goku has grown close to him, like a son would to his father, as he grown close to him as well. He then tells the story about an Alien Invasion that happened in New York a few years back, and he joined a group of heroes to prevent the invaders from taking over Earth.

One day, Cap was in SHIELD HQ, looking into some files for his next possible mission. He had Goku stay with a neighbor in his apartment, so he won't be alone, as he knows that Goku will behave.

?: So you have a kid from outer space in your care? Interesting.

He turns around and sees a familiar face: Natasha Romanoff.

Steve: Let me guess: Fury told you?

Natasha: Yes, but I also saw you two leaving the building together, and Fury told me everything else. But, I won't tell about the boy's secret to anyone.

Steve just sighs, as he knew that Fury would tell her, but Natasha is trustworthy of holding that secret.

Tasha: Agent Hill also told me about him, that he was a kind and sweet kid, not making a fuss, which kinda surprises me, since sometimes kids can be troublemakers.

Steve: I was surprised as well, but at least he's a good kid.

Natasha: I could tell just how Maria described him.

Steve: Well, I need to go. See you soon, Romanoff.

He leaves as Natasha watches him going, as she thinks about Goku.

*Later*

When Steve returned to his apartment, he sees police cars and ambulances around the building.

Steve: What happened?

Officer: Some dude holding a man and a kid hostage.

Steve nods as he gets closer to check to see if he could help. But he wasn't expecting this, though.
A man was sent flying from a second story window onto the floor, as everyone were stunned and confused about the scene. Steve recognized the window as the room where he left Goku, as it was revealed this man was the one that held hostages, but from the looks of him could tell that he's been severely beaten up, with his face all bruised and blooded.

The cops go towards and handcuffed him as mumbles that someone beat him up, and that it was a kid. No one pay attention to what he was saying, except Steve, as he was taken away. Rogers went inside, along with Paramedics as they head to the room, only to see the resident and Goku, not harmed.

Steve: Goku. Let's go.

Goku nods as he said goodbye to the room owner as he and Steve leaves to his apartment room. As they went inside, Rogers could see that Goku had some blood on his hands.

Steve: Goku, are you the one who threw the man off the window?

Goku: *nods* He came in and tried to rob the man and held us captive, but I gave him a good beat down, and then threw him off the window. He was really weak, though.