The Snap. It's all my fault

After the snap, the Infinity Gauntlet is now damaged from it. Goku was both confusion and stunned by it as he glares at Thanos.

Goku: What did you do? What'd you do?!

Thanos just opens a portal and escapes, leaving Stormbreaker to fall on the ground. The young Saiyan looks down and picks up the weapon as he can hear Wanda crying as Pietro comforts her.

Steve: Where did he go?... son... Where did he go?

Bucky: Steve?

They turn to see Bucky turning to dust and disappears. They were shocked by what they saw, until more people start to disappear into dust.

T'Challa: Up, General. Up! This is no place to die.

As T'Challa helps Okoye, he then disappears in front of her. Then, Groot starts to disappear in front of Rocket.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Oh... No, no, no! Groot! No.

Groot was gone. Then, Goku goes to Wanda and Pietro, until Quicksliver starts to disappear.

Wanda/Goku: Pietro?

Sadly, Pietro turns to dust and vanishes into nothing. Then, Goku sees Wanda disappearing too.

Goku: No, no, no, no! Wanda please don't go! *hugs her tightly* Please stay, big sister!

Wanda just puts her hand on his cheek making him look up at her.

Wanda: I love you.

She then disappears in front of him. Goku looks down and for the third time in his life, he starts to cry. Inside, he blames everything that's happening on himself.

Sam later disappears as he crawls to get up. Everyone that was left approach to Steve as they see Vision dead. Then, Natasha sees Goku crying so badly and sees that Wanda and Pietro are missing. She approach him and kneels down neck to him.

Nat: Goku, where's Wanda?

Goku looks up at her, as she was stunned to see him, one who's as tough as anything on Earth, crying in front of her.

Goku: She's gone. She's gone, along with Pietro.

Natasha lifts him up and hugs him, with his head on her chest to comfort him.

Nat: I'm sorry, Goku.

Goku: This all my fault.

Nat: No it's not. Don't blame yourself for this.

Goku didn't answer back as he continues to sob, with everyone looking down in defeat. Thanos won. They lost everyone they knew and almost everyone on Earth. Now, Goku is blaming himself for not killing Thanos before the snap occurred as he believes all this was all his fault.