Meeting Vision. Sokovia

Goku, Steve, Wanda, and Pietro went to the lab, as Tony and Bruce were uploading JARVIS into the Body inside the cradle.

Steve: I'm gonna say this once.

Tony: Yeah, how 'bout none-ce'?

Goku: Shut it down, Tony.

Tony: No. Not gonna do it.

Steve: You don't know what you're doing.

Bruce: And you do? She's not in your heads?

Wanda: I know you're angry.

Bruce: No, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.

Goku: Bruce, after everything that's happened-

Tony: It's nothing compared to what's coming!

Wanda: You don't know what's in there.

Steve: This isn't a game!

Having enough, Pietro quickly removes the cables connected to the Cradle. After finishing, he stands next to Banner dropping a cable.

Pietro: No No. Go on. *stares at Stark* You were saying?

Before anyone could say anything, a gunshot was heard, as Pietro sees a bullet slowly going up. Then, he realized where it came from, but it was too late as the glass below breaks and he falls down.

Wanda: Pietro!

He falls to the room below right next to Hawkeye, as he stands next to him.

Clint: What? You didn't see that coming?

Then the computer beeps up as it loses connection.

Tony: I'm rerouting the upload.

Goku blasts the computers to prevent it from happening. Tony summons a gauntlet and blasts him, but he vanished before he got hit. Steve goes to fight Tony as Bruce and Wanda had a little fight, and goes to stop the connection as he was on top of the machine. Then, Thor appeared, catching everyone by surprise as he hops on the machine and charges his Hammer.

Bruce: Wait!

He drops the Hammer above the cradle as the electricity enters the body, giving it life, as Goku wasn't affected by it. After a while, Thor stops as there was a moment of silence, until the cradle bursts, sending him and Goku flying as the Being inside awakens and rises up.

Everyone stared that the being as it slowly lifts his head up and looks at them. It looks over his body, wondering about something in his head before staring at Thor. He quickly charges at him, but Thor threw him to the side as he flew through the glass window, before stopping himself as he gazed at his reflection.

Everyone went to the other side as the watch the being watching his reflection, before he slowly goes down and stands next to Thor.

Vision: I'm sorry. That was...*looks at Thor* odd. Thank you.

He then creates a cape, as Steve began to speak.

Steve: Thor, you helped create this?

Thor: I had a vision: A whirlpool that sucks in all hope in life, and at its center...*points at the gem on Vision's forehead* is that.

Bruce: What the gem?

Thor: Its the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe. Unparalleled in its destructive capabilities.

Goku: Then why would you bring it here?

Thor: Stark is right.

Bruce: Oh, it's definitely the end times.