Stopping Project Insight

Goku, Cap, Falcon, and Maria secretly entered the Triskelion, thanks to Goku's Instant Transmission. They then find their way to the Communication systems, as they knocked on the door. One of the men in System opens the door, as Sam and Maria pulled out their guns and Goku creates a sphere of ki. Steve walks up to him, and excused them as they entered into the room.

After getting control in the Communication System, Steve was the one who decided to speak for the SHIELD Agents.

Steve: Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. *he sighs as he continues* S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was. It has been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E. and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. We don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. They must be stopped. I know I'm asking a lot. The price of freedom is high; it always has been. But it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not.?

He leans back as Sam walks up to him.

Sam: Did you write that down, first or was it from the top of your head?

Goku: I think from the top of his head.

After a small battle, the Heilcarriers were launched as some SHIELD Soldiers fight of the Hydra soldiers from below. Steve, Goku, and Sam ran out to the the carriers as they launched.

Sam: Hey, Cap? How would we know if their the bad guys?

Cap: If they shoot you, their evil!

Sam opens his wings and flies of as Goku and his Father dropped down to a carrier that was raising up.

Steve: *looks at him* You know what to do right?

Goku: If they shoot you, fire back, no hesitation.

They charged at some soldiers that are shooting them. Goku creates some shock blasts, sending them flying away as Steve fights some off. Some soldiers attacked Goku, but he just punches, kicks, and strikes them away, even tossing someone off the carrier.

Goku: Hey, are you guys this weak or what?! My mother can beat you all!

He blasts some soldiers with a ki blast, killing them without difficulty. He looks at the sky and sees Falcon being chased by a jet.

Goku: *in com* Dad, Sam is being pursuit by a jet? I'll see what I can do.

Goku blasts some jets that are in the carrier before hopping off the Carrier, and starts flying in the sky. Steve looks where he was flying, as he chuckles in amazement.

Steve: He can fight, heal, teleport, shoot energy from his body, now he can fly? What else this kid can do?

Goku follows the jet as it was closing in on Sam from below the carrier. He dashes quickly in front of it, catching the pilot by surprise, and punches through the glass, before firing a a ki blast inside. He flies off, as the jet explodes and he gets close to Sam as they were flying.

Goku: Hi, Sam. *dashes away*

Sam: What the hell?! *In com* Cap, you didn't tell me your kid can fly?!

Steve: Well, there's a few things I don't know about Goku. But I'm glad he's using his abilities for good.

Goku goes back to the Carrier he was before and goes down into the targeting systems below and replaces one of the blades with the one he has with him.