Peace in our time

Ultron: But, how could you be worthy? You're all killers.

Everyone looks at him walking in his mangled body of old legion parts.

Steve: Stark?

Tony: JARVIS?

Ultron: I'm sorry, I was asleep, or I was a dream.

Tony: *holding a device* Reboot. We need you here, we have a buggy suit.

Ultron: There was this... Terrible noise, and I was tangled in...in...strings. Had to kill the other guy, he was a good guy.

Goku: You killed someone?

Ultron: Wouldn't have been my first call. But... down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices.

Goku clenches his fists, as energy begins ot rise.

Thor: Who sent you?

Ultron: *recording of Tony's conversation* I see a suit of armor around the world.

Bruce: Ultron?

Ultron: In the flesh, or no, not yet, not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission.

Nat: What mission?

Ultron: Peace in out time.

Then, the Iron Legion came flying out, attacking the Avengers. They all rushed in to fight of the Iron Legion, Natasha and Bruce are taking cover. One of the legionnaire grabbed the scepter and flew off. The legionnaire attack Natasha and Bruce as Goku got behind it and stopped its attack.

Nat: Goku, they're only machines. Don't hold back.

Goku jams his hand through it's chest and crushes it's core into pieces.

Goku: No big deal.

After Tony managed to disable one, and Thor disables the other, Steve gets his shield from Clint, and throws it and hits the legionnaire.

Ultron: That was dramatic. I'm sorry I know you mean well... you just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to... evolve. *he grabs a legionnaire's head* Look at these... these puppets. *crushed the head and drops it* There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction.

Thor tosses his hammer and destroy Ultron's body and summons his hammer back.

Ultron: *fading away* I had strings, but now I'm free...

*later*

Everyone is in the lab, shocked as they faces their new threat, Ultron.

Bruce: All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, use the internet as an escape path.

Goku: Ultron?

Nat: He's been in everything, files, surveillance, probably knows more about us than we do about each other.

Rhodes: He's in your files, he's in the internet, but what if he decides to access something a little more exciting.

Maria: Nuclear codes?

Rhodes: Nuclear codes, look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.

Goku: Why would he use nukes? He said he wanted the Avengers extinct, not dead.

Clint: He also said he killed someone.

Maria: There wasn't anybody else in the building.

Tony: Yes there was.

He then shows the team JARVIS
dissimulated. Bruce walk to see.

Bruce: This is insane.

Steve: JARVIS was the first line of defense, he would have shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

Bruce: No, Ultron could have assimilated JARVIS, this isn't strategy, this is rage-

He was then cut off as Thor came and grabbed Tony's neck and lifted him up.

Clint: Well, it's going around.

Tony: *struggles* Come on, use your words, buddy.

Thor: I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.

Steve: Thor, the legionnaire.

Thor: *drops Tony* Trail went cold about a hundred miles out for it's heading north and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it again.

Nat: Genies out of that bottle, clear and present is Ultron.

Helen: I don't understand. You built this program, why is it trying to kill us?

Then, Tony laughs a little in front of everyone, but one of them did take it to kindly.

Goku: Oh, you think this is funny, huh?

Tony: No, it's probably not right, this is very terrible, is it so, oh it's, is it's so terrible.

Goku: You do know this whole situation could never had happened if you didn't played with something you didn't understand.

Tony: No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this.

Goku: For what? For having something that was created by some alien artifact, and it goes rouge, wanting humanity's extinction? Yeah, I get it.

Bruce: He's right.

Tony: Really, you too? That's it, you just roll over show your belly every time somebody snarls.

Bruce: Only when I've created a murder bot.

Tony: We didn't, we weren't even close, where we close to an interface?

Steve: Well you did something right and you did it right here. *crosses his arms* The Avengers were supposed to be different than S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tony: Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?

Rhodes: No, it's never come up, never heard.

Tony: Save New York, recall that. A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space, we're standing 300 feet below it. We're the Avengers, we can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but that up there that's... that's the endgame. How are you guys planning on beating that?

Steve: Together.

Tony: We'll lose.

Goku: And we'll do that together too. *looks at Thor* Thor's right, Ultron's calling us out and I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place, start making it smaller.

*later*

Thor: So you finally regained you're hidden power?

Goku: Yes, but how did you know?

Thor: Like you, I can sense energy, and I felt the pressure of your power. You may have told us that it was very powerful, but that was beyond what I've thought.

Goku: Me, too. It has been a fee years since I had that power, and the fact my body has learned from the experience of that form, it's mind bogging.

Thor: You, know, between all of us, you're as powerful as me and Banner when he's the Hulk.

Goku: Really? That's cool!

Thor: I know. Let's hope nothing bad happens when you use that power.

Goku: Me, too.

*later*

Goku asked the others to let him come with them to find Ultron. Though some were against letting him join in, but they agreed, since he could be some help for them in searching Ultron and potentially the Enhanced Individuals.

He was in his uniform that he had the year before and warms up, while the others as they discuss in finding Ultron, while gathering clues. Then, he focus his energy, as he looks down at his hands, until red fiery aura starts to appear. His body starts to be covered with the aura, as he could feel his form nearly close to him. He then stops, as he powers down to his normal state.

Goku: It's quite close. I can't wait to go back into that form again. It was amazing to have that kind of power.

He later joins with the others, as he hears that they're going to Wakanda, since they think Ultron would be there for the metal that was used for Cap's shield: Vibranium.