Training. Rescuing my family (EDITED)

Goku had stayed in Wakanda for a long while, after T'Challa let him stay from the request of Captain America. He asked T'Challa when he finds Goku to bring him to Wakanda, so that Thaddeus Ross won't try to get him, in which T'Challa accepts.

While staying there, Goku got to meet with T'Challa's family, his mother Ramoda, who was very motherly towards him and his younger sister, Shuri who he had fun with, telling jokes and other stuff. With Okoye, he has great warrior respect with her, as she also shows some compassion thanks to his politeness.

He also encounter Bucky Barnes, which was a huge shock for him and the two got to know each other as well. Bucky really enjoyed his time with Goku, knowing how he managed to change Steve's life.

Goku has also been training there, learning more on their fighting style as he found it amazing. T'Challa got some of his teachers to help Goku train as he wants to see more on how he fights. Goku managed to master the fighting style of the Black Panther.

However, Goku would later start meditating when the Full Moon appears at night. His intention is to master his own Oozaru form as he still had little control over it. He plans of using the form in case if there was a large army or when a giant monster very powerful that he has to go into his Great Ape form.

He goes outside of the Golden City and Wakanda for a more uninhabited location for him to master his oozaru form. Goku knew that the Moon will get full in a month, but that doesn't mean he has to wait for it to appear. Thanks to the teachings of his father, Bardock, he uses a technique so that he could make an artificial Full Moon so he can transform.

When he first started, it was very bad. Though little by little he starts to gain control over the Oozaru, to his relief and he trains even more to completely master his Ape form.

More months has passed since Goku stayed in Wakanda, though he still has in mind to find his father and his friends since he hasn't seen them since the Civil War in Germany. Now, Goku was meditating in order to control his powers as he felt it might cause him to lose control and kill someone.

Then, Goku started feeling a bit strange. His power has slightly increased, and his muscle mass went back to being a bit more bulky and has a well developed body only Thor can be proud of. Though one change was even more strange, his eyes are now Golden Yellow with a black Iris.

This change was discovered when Goku was seen training with Okoye watching him and she caught his eye color change. Goku was surprised by his eye color and wonders what's going on with him. Though it didn't seemed to be a bad deal, Goku's personality changed a bit more. He's more serious, almost cold blooded and has an emotionless look only Natasha could love.

He questions these new changes, but he felt he should deal with the later. One day, Goku was seen watching the scenery in from of him, enjoying the view as he sees it as calming. Though, it steal makes him want to see Steve, Wanda, Pietro, and the others as he missed them very much.

Goku: You know, you don't have to stand there, looking at me. You can just join watching with me.

It was Shuri as she sees Goku quietly looking at the beautiful scenery of Wakanda. She walks up to him and sat next him.

Shuri: I never see you as a calm type of kid. You seemed more energetic and always happy.

Goku: *chuckles a bit* Yeah. Though, that doesn't mean I can enjoy some peace and quiet.

Shuri: *chuckles* You're one strange little monkey, Goku.

Goku just playfully glares at her, since he doesn't like the name calling, but knee she was just playing around. They watch the scenery for a small silence, until Shuri breaks it.