Meeting Sam Wilson. Unexpected Attack

It has been 4 months since Goku landed on Earth, and he has adapted well to this new world. He would frequently train with his adopted father, Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff, who he views as a mother figure, and would go to school normally in the same time. He has met with new friends at school, as well as some friends his father has, including meeting Steve old friend and once love interest Peggy Carter, who was absolutely adored by him.

Steve would take Goku to meet with Peggy, and both of them talk to each other, kinda like a grandmother talking to her grandson, even though Goku knew that his father could have been his grandfather, if he wasn't frozen for 70 years. Peggy really enjoyed the young boy, and was proud at Steve that he took care of him when he was alone.

One day, Steve returns from a mission that involves rescuing hostages and taking down pirates, and rode on his motorcycle to go pick up Goku from school. He drove to the front area of the school as he looks around trying to find the young alien boy. Soon, he saw him, talking to some students, possibly friends, as the kid saw him and said goodbye as he goes to his father.

Goku: Hey, dad.

Steve: Hey, son. Hop on, I'm going to take you somewhere.

Goku: Okay.

He gets on the motorcycle as Steve drove them away from the school to where he's planning to go.

Steve: How's school?

Goku: Normal. Also, I was doing some work, until some students started making fun on a girl, until stop them. They looked at me, and they ran away as I comforted the girl. Since then, we're now friends.

Steve: *smiles* You did well, Goku. Always stood up from bullies and help others in need.

Goku: Thanks dad.

Steve continues to drive as Goku wonders where are they going.

*Later*

Steve and Goku went to the Smithsonian Institution to see the Captain America exhibit. Goku was marveling all the thing he's seeing in front off his a speaker was telling the story of his father's time in WWII. He also saw the exhibit where there was his father's uniform along with his original shield, in front of uniforms of his comrades in the war.

Then, both look at the exhibit of Cap's best friend Bucky Barnes, while hearing the speaker talk about him. Goku was told stories about Bucky by his father, even from Peggy, as he looks up at his father, who was staring silently at the picture of his fallen friend. He must've thought that he'd missed him, as he hugs his leg in comfort, and Steve thanked him with a pat in the head.

They later went to a small theater and watched an interview of Peggy, talking about Captain America and how he changed her life. Goku listens at the woman's words as Steve opens an old compass with Peggy's picture on it.

*Later*

Both the father and son duo went to a retirement home to visit Peggy. Steve sat next to her as Goku was next to him as they looked at some old photos of her.

Steve: You should be proud of yourself, Peggy.

Peggy looks at the photos as she sighs.

Peggy: I have lived a life. My only regret is that you didn't get to leave yours.

Steve looks down, in a deep thought in his head, as Peggy noticed it, including Goku.

Peggy: What is it?

Steve: For as long as I could remember, I just wanted to do what's right. *looks at her* I guess I'm not quite sure what that is, anymore. And I thought I could-throw myself back in. Followers, serve.