Battle For Earth. Assemble

The Compound has been destroyed, some of the Avengers are trapped underground. Some of the outriders are underground for the stones. Goku walks towards Steve who is unconscious on the ground.

Goku: Dad. Wake up. Come on.

Steve: What happened?

Tony: We messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see.

Steve, Tony, Thor, and Goku see Thanos from 2014 who is here in the present. He is aware of his fate and their plan. Goku was breathing heavily in anger, wanting to kill Thanos so badly.

Tony: What's he been doing?

Thor: Absolutely nothing.

Goku: And the stones?

Tony: Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them.

Steve: Let's keep it that way.

Thor: You know it's a trap, right?

Goku: We know. Do we give a shit? *powers up*

Thor: Good. Just as long we are all in agreement. *grabs Stormbreaker and Mjölnir* Let's kill him properly this time.

Goku: Hey ahead you, buddy. My Saiyan Instincts are tingling.

They walks over to Thanos.

Thanos: You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. As long as there are those who remembered what once was, they will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

Tony: Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn.

Thanos: I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it was been given. A grateful universe.

Steve: Born out of blood.

Thanos: They'll never know it, because you won't be alive to tell them.

Goku: We'll see about that. *mask plate on*

They charge at Thanos and fights him. Goku was the first to approach him as he fights him off, while dodging every swing from the double sword. He lands a couple of Punches to Thanos, even a knee to the gut.

Tony: Okay Thor, hit me.

Thor charged up Mjölnir and Stormbreaker, fires of lightning at Tony. His suit took in the lightning and fires off multiple repulsor beams at Thanos. Thanos protected himself with his sword.

Thanos charged in at Tony. Thor swings Stormbreaker and hits Mjölnir at Thanos. Thanos grabbed Tony and used him as a shield. Tony took the hit and is in the ground.

FRIDAY: Boss, wake up.

Steve charged in and kicks him in the face, Thanos pushed him back, until Goku lands a kick on his back leg, making him go to a knee.

Goku, paying tribute to Natasha, hits a Headscissor Takedown on Thanos, using a minimun of his strength to send in down as Thor uses Stormbreaker for the killing blow.

Thanos got out of the way and got up as Goku and Steve go hand to hand with him, with Thanos having trouble with Goku. He knocks Steve away, and Goku got a slash to the chest from his blade, though his armor saved him from getting a wound and Thanos punches him away.

Thor joins in as he and Thanos fight back to back, as Thor seems to be getting the upperhand, until Thanos beats him to it. He hits Thor back and uses Stormbreaker against him as he goes for a blow, but Thor caught the handle and held it back. He used his strength to hold back but Thanos is stronger.