What's Going On?! Secrets Revealed

After leaving Goku back at the compound, Steve left with Sam for something he didn't tell his son or Tony about. After he left, Goku stays with Wanda, Pietro and Vision and did barely anything. He even watched a special moment when both Wanda and Vision interacted with each other, in a kind gentle way. It kinda made his heart felt warm that maybe Wanda has know have someone special to her, and he doesn't interrupt them in any way.

However, the Twins and Vision never told him about what's going on, since they still agreed that Goku shouldn't know about the Sokovia Accords, since he along with Thor saved the entire city from becoming a meteor. It would seriously offend him in some way, and he was just doing his job in protecting Earth.

Goku left the Compound to his normal training area, but this time he's going to do something different. He's going to see if he could go beyond a Super Saiyan God and become even stronger.

He lands on his training area and starts to warm up a bit, before starting to charge up.

Goku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Goku turns into the SSJG, but continues charge up even more

Goku turns into the SSJG, but continues charge up even more. He yells as he powers up farther than he could imagine. The ground begins to shake fiercely ad Goku's aura grows larger than before.

Goku: C'mon! Times 5!

He charges up even more as he starts to see a more orange fiery aura around him, while still inside the red aura. He charges up even more, as the ground begins to crack faster and harder than before.

Goku: Come on, kid! You can pull through! Just...a little...more!

He clenched his fist as he squats for a bit, before yelling.

Goku: TIMES 10!

His aura flares around like a bit fiery tornado up to the sky

His aura flares around like a bit fiery tornado up to the sky. The Earth itself shook violently from his power.

*In Germany*

Steve, Sam, and Bucky are hiding from the Authorities, as they wait for Clint to return with Wanda, Pietro and Sam's chosen recruit to appear. Then, the ground started to shake violently.