Battle Of Wakanda

The battle rages on as our heroes went through the outsiders in quick fashion. Goku was blasting, striking and even ripping each one that goes up to him, as his Saiyan Instincts made him more savage than before. He jumps up and and starts hitting an Ki Blast Volley on the ones that are near his father and his friends.

He forgot about his weapons, but he makes up for it by creating his ki blade and slices through several outsiders while helping others as well, blasting the ones coming near. The others fought the best they can against them, as Goku provides enough cover for them.

Pietro: There's too many of them!

They are getting overwhelmed until a beam of light came crashing down from the sky. An axe hammer came out of the light sparking lightning, spinning and cutting down the outriders in it's path. It cleared out the ones on Steve, Goku, Pietro, T'Challa, and Hulk.

The light fades aways as the axe returns to the hand of Thor. He survived his encounter with Thanos, came back with a new weapon, along with Rocket Raccoon and Groot. Everyone sees Thor returned and are happy that he's here.

Goku: Whoo! Y'all fucked up now!

Steve: Goku! Language!

Goku: Sorry, caught at the moment.

Proxima and Cull Obsidian are shocked that Thor survived.

Thor: Bring me Thanos!

Thor charges in along with Rocket and Groot. Thor jumped up and swings his axe down with lightning and took out a large number of outriders.

Goku powers up and flies up and cups his hands together.

Goku: Ka-me...ha-me...HAAAAAAA!

The blast sent many outsiders to oblivion as it leaves a large crater on the ground

The blast sent many outsiders to oblivion as it leaves a large crater on the ground. This time, Goku goes serious as he goes even further.

The heat from his aura starts to burn and melt through the outsiders as they come near him

The heat from his aura starts to burn and melt through the outsiders as they come near him. He pulls out his God Blade and starts slicing of heads and bodies to decimate them.