What are these Orbs?

About a year has passed since the Civil War and now the Avengers are separated and Captain America and his team were now hiding from the Authorities, while still helping those in need. They were not the only ones, though as Goku was going city by city, country by country doing the same thing. This caused problems with the Accords, for there was little success to it as Goku was saving people from disasters, terrorism and stopping planned attacks from the bad guys.

So far, Goku has done well with Tony and the military not knowing it was him that's causing problems with the Sokovia Accords as he saves a lot of people, more than what the UN can handle.

*somewhere in a forest*

Random Man: There's no freaking way we'll be able to it easily, a tiny ball in this huge place!

Other Man: We've been looking for it for 20 days and our lives depend on it!

These two men were looking through the bushes for something important. So important that if they fail to find it, they might get executed for their failure. Then, they see a kid near a rock as it goes to grab something behind it.

Goku has seen something shining in the sunlight as he follows where it came from. He lands near a rock, ignoring the two men near him as he looks behind the rock and grabs something. He pulls it out to reveal a small orange orb with Four Red Stars inside it.

 He pulls it out to reveal a small orange orb with Four Red Stars inside it

Goku: Wow, this looks awesome! I never seen this before! What is it?

?:Hey!

He turns to now see two men that look like soldiers with guns.

One of them: C-could that be the Dragon Ball?!

Goku: *narrowing his brows* You know this ball?

Other man: Who is this kid?!

Other man: *smirks* H-he found it so easily! We're pretty lucky then, that this kid found it for us, hey hand over that ball.

Goku can feel some bad vibes from the two men.

Goku: And what are you gonna do if a I don't!

Soldier: Don't make this any harder than it has to be. You don't want to die right? C'mon hand it over!

Goku: Not gonna happen, old fart!

Soldier: Gimme that ball!

The man then tried to take it from him causing Goku to jump into action by kicking him hard in the stomach sending him flying and shocking the other man.

Other Soldier: You little brat!

He then shot at him with his pistol but Goku dodged each of the bullets then rushed forward at him and punched him in the jaw sending him straight into the track.

Goku: Whatever this 'Dragon Ball' is, I should keep it with me for safe keeping.

He puts the ball his pocket as he flies off, but one of the soldiers managed make a call so someone.