Lagos Mission

Approximately one year has past since the Ultron incident, and public opinion of the Avengers became increasingly divided due to the events of New York, Washington DC, and Sokovia. Now a team of Captain America, his son Goku, Natasha, Wanda, and Falcon are in Lagos, Nigeria after the heard about HYDRA is planning to steal a biochemical weapon.

the plan was fairly simple...Goku was to keep an eye out from above alongside Sam for Rumlow and his men when they make their approach to steal the biological weapon in Lagos. Natasha and Wanda were to disguise themselves as tourists and watch the situation from the ground. Captain Rogers would be coordinating everything from an apartment located near the target building.

Goku had Tony make him a suit of armor, like he wore before meeting Steve, and Tony gave him a brand new design for his suit, though still retaining the same colors from the old one.

He also upgraded Goku's shield into having a built in Sheath in it for his sword, so he wouldn't have to carry the blade around. Not only that, he also brought something from his space pod, an old scouter he used before sensing.

Even do he'll never use it for detecting someone, it could help him detect other things like robots, bombs, and other things he couldn't sense

Even do he'll never use it for detecting someone, it could help him detect other things like robots, bombs, and other things he couldn't sense. Tony upgraded it as well, having it even store itself when not used.

The team arrived in Lagos at the crack of dawn and each of them took their respective positions throughout the city. Back at the compound when they were boarding the Quinjet, some members of the team asked Goku why he didn't have his suit.

He simply explained he was already wearing it...it was just concealed at the moment. That confused most of the others and they decided to just drop the matter so they could get going.

Wanda:*glancing at the building Goku was on* How you holding up, Goku?

Goku: *looks around* So far, so good. I haven't spotted anything weird yet.

Sam: I got nothing either.

Steve: Keep looking. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow's activities in six months. *looking out from the window of the apartment he was in* We don't want to lose him.

Thanks for his saiyan senses, Goku can see everything from below with great clarity. He can see that everyone in Lagos were doing everyday stuff.

Steve: *Spotted something* Sam. See that garbage truck? Tag it.

A small drone launched from the back of his wing suit into the air. Redwing, as Falcon called it, flew in low through the streets before it hovered beneath the suspicious garbage truck. It took a detailed scan of the vehicle's interior and the cargo it carried.

Sam: *frowns when he read the data Redwing was sending back* That truck's loaded for max weight and the driver's armed.

Nat: ...It's a battering ram.