Conversation

Months passed since the Battle of Sokovia and the Avengers live in average lives: Relax in the facility, going on mission to stop HYDRA bases and plan things. Wanda and Pietro got along with the others, though they, except Steve, Natasha, Clint and Vision felt a bit conflicted on trusting them since they did help Ultron nearly destroying the Earth.

And by got along I mean the other Avengers were threatened by one that they didn't expect: Goku Rogers. Apparently, he was upset that the others still have little trust in the Twins, so if he hears them insulting or ridiculing Wanda and Pietro, he just threatens them and sometimes humiliate them.

Overall, things were normal in the building, as Goku, Sam and Wanda were together, talking to each other. Wanda was telling them about her life before getting her powers from HYDRA.

Wanda: And since, I have these powers, after being experimented on by Strucker.

Sam: Geez, that must've awful. You were born and raised with a normal family, but was taken away at a very young age.

Goku: Yeah, at least you didn't kill people like I did years back.

Wanda: That must've been pretty worse, considering you disliking killing innocent people.

Goku: You're right. The thing is I had to hide it, because if the other Saiyans knew about it, I would be humiliated and ridiculed for having a soft heart.

Sam: Damn, you're people are some cold hearted assholes. They must've had no shame in killing.

Goku: Yeah. It's basically our pride: We can't show weakness and always be more powerful that our opponents. We had to fight, even with no strategy, believing our opponents are weaklings and pathetic and kill them.

Wanda: Some pride. And I thought HYDRA had more pride.

Goku: Believe me. The Saiyans are far worse than HYDRA. I had to delt with the situation, trying to get use to it, but I realized it was slowly breaking my heart. I tried my best to hold it, but when I was alone, I would cry, not believing that I was a monster to everyone.

Sam: And when you came here, Steve found you and took you in and managed to feel free from living on your planet.

Goku: Yeah. But the mission to protect Earth was not made by me. It was my real dad.

Wanda/Sam: You're real dad?

Wanda: Why would you're real father tell you to protect Earth, since he too work as a Space Pirate?

Goku: He actually understood that I didn't like killing and he stood silent for that. Unlike most Saiyans, he does have remorse for his actions, though that's what I believe and witnessed. I was going to conquer Earth like every other mission, until my dad helped me reject the mission and instead live on Earth and protect it.

Wanda and Sam were indeed surprised. From what Goku told them, they could believe his father was unlike any other Saiyan that the young boy told them.

Sam: What was you're father like?

Goku: He was like the other Saiyans, but still has some compassion when it comes to his family. He would always be at my side when we go to missions, and tells me what to do, since he thinks about strategies, unlike the others.

Wanda: I can't believe it.

Sam: What did your father look like?

Goku: Let's put it this way. Imagine my face, older, more serious, and an X-like Scar on his left cheek.

They started to this that, figuring out the two have similarities.

Sam: I would admit that your dad is quite badass, like Steve.