Near Reemerging

About a year has past since SHIELD has collapse, thanks to the resurging of HYDRA, and now the Avengers go to different location, suspected of HYDRA Bases to take them down. Including, finding Loki's Scepter that was once in SHIELD's possession until HYDRA stole it.

Goku was planning to joined them, but stayed, due to the fact that he's trying to go back to the Mysterious form he used to save his friends, two years ago. His power was beyond any Saiyan he knows in his life, but that transformation was even further beyond.

The young Saiyan later told the Avengers about this form he became, during one of his missions, and they were confused that he got access to it, by energy transfer by 5 other Saiyans. However, they understood that he's training to find the form again, so he could try to control it's power.

He would also trains with his now known ability to clone himself, but still couldn't access to the form again, which he grew frustrated. He needed to master the transformation, in order to avoid serious consequences, from hurting the people of Earth, or his own family.

Now, Goku has finished his evening training, as he heard the Avengers are coming back with success: the once again took down another HYDRA base, and finally retrieved the Scepter. He has grown stronger with his training with his father, Natasha, Clint and Thor, but he still couldn't find a way to access the mysterious form.

He puts on a orange and blue t-shirt and some ordinary pants as he he could see from far away the Quinjet coming. He goes to where Maria and Dr. Helen Cho were waiting, as he stands next to Maria. He and Helen got along pretty well, being very good friends.

Maria: *looks down at the kid* Ready to see you're dad again?

Goku: Yeah. *he looks straight, until he senses something* Clint's hurt.

Both older women were surprised that he found out, without no one telling him.

Helen: How did you know?

Goku: I can sense a being's life force, also determining if their alive or slowly dying.

Later, the Quinjet lands on the landing pad, as it folds it wings up, while the backdoor opens. There, some medics took Clint to the Infirmary on a stretcher with Natasha, as Cho follows them. Maria and Goku walked up to the ship, passing Thor as he had the Scepter with him and they see Tony on the pilot area and Steve was next to it, sitting down.

Maria: Lad's all set up, boss.

Tony: Oh actually, he's the boss. *points at Steve* I just pay for everything and design everything and *standing up* making it look cooler.

Steve stands up and walks up to Maria and Goku, as he kneels down and hugs his adopted son, while he hugs back. He picks him up and puts him on his shoulder.

Steve: How was you're day, buddy?

Goku: Eh, nothing new.

Steve: * looks at Maria* What's the word on Strucker?

Maria: NATO's got him.

Steve: And the two Enhanced?

Maria: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, twins. *shows a video of them in her pad* Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapse in their apartment building.

Steve puts Goku down as the three walked out of the jet.

Maria: Sokovia has had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on their way to everything special.

Goku: Do they have any kind of abilities that could make them a threat? Because in my view point, they look quite nice.

Maria: Well, Goku. This will might change you're mind.