Success

After taking out those men, Goku continues his way to find the chief and the Dragon Ball. As he climbs up some stairs, he encounter a tall man sitting at a chair, waiting for him.

Goku: I guessing I have to beat you in order to continue my way, right?

Metallic: That is correct.

Metallic stood up as he looks down at the young saiyan. Goku couldn't sense anything from him, giving him the idea that he must be a machine.

Goku: Why am I having Terminator vibes from him? Arnold Schwarzenegger is a better Terminator than this hunk of junk.

Then, metallic charged at the boy, going to punch him. He goes for the punch, but Goku disappeared before the impact.

Metallic: What? Where did he-

He was then stabbed from the back by a large blade. It was stinking out of his chest, before it was pulled up, cutting his entire head in half, killing him. Goku stares down at the Android and shook his head.

Goku: Ultron was way cooler and more powerful than this guy.

He sets his sword up and continues his way to find the chief. As he does, be was confronted by some soldiers who tried to shoot him, but he just takes them down very easily. He then makes his up and finds General White a few yards away from him.

Goku: *smirks* Where do you think you're going, punk?

White just runs off as Goku chases him. He was just toying with the General, until they went into a room and White turns around with a button on his hand. He smirks as he pressed the button as a tall android was activated.

White: Number 8, destroy that brat!

#8 looks down at the boy as Goku prepares for a fight until...

Android 8: No.

This caught both Goku and White off guard.

White: What?! What did you say?!

#8: I said no. Living things cannot be killed. I don't like doing bad things.

Goku was shocked that this android was kind and sweet. He looks harmless, but that maybe because he's not mad. But White on the other hand, was furious.

White: Wh-why are you saying stupid stuff like that?! It is finally time for you to do some work!

#8: I know you guys are up to no good. You took the village chief as a hostage and caused problems for everyone.

White: Stop acting like this! We of the red ribbon army are the ones who made you!are you saying you will not obey the ones who gave you life!

#8: I can't do it…sorry.

White: What! You useless coward! Fine if you absolutely refuse to obey me then let me tell you this! *he pulls out the remote* Answer me android 8! We attached a bob to you just in case something like this happened! *points at the button* If I press this button right here on this remote you'll blow to pieces!

Goku was stunned by the news of a bomb as #8 looks down.

#8: I really can't do anything bad!

White: Bastard…Traitor! You are a total failure! Well, die you useless pile of junk!

He goes to press the button, as Android 8 braced himself, until Goku went to action and blasts the remote from his gun, destroying it.

White: You brat! That was my remote!

Goku shuts him up with a shockwave, sending him flying out of the building. He turns around and looks up at the Android.

#8: Thank you for helping me, I'm happy!