Reality Hits

Tony, James, and Sam landed on the ground after unsuccessfully stopping Goku from crashing on the ground. They see a large crater where Goku was laying at, unconscious from the impact of the fall.

Rhodey kneels down and checks on Goku's pulse, and was relieved that he felt some pulse, yet it was faint.

Rhodey: He's alive.

Tony: Friday.

Friday: It appears Goku has sustained a couple of injuries: Broken ribs, fractured arms and one leg and his back is burnt from Vision's blast and broken.

Sam: We need to get him to be treated. He might die if we don't do it fast.

Then, Vision appear only to have a look of shock and regret as he sees Goku on the ground unconscious. He couldn't find any words that he could say how he felt that he shot Goku by accident.

*later*

Goku was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injuries. Tony and Vision watch as he was cat scanned for X-Rays. The Rogue Avengers were taken into custody, as others were still looking for Rogers and Barnes.

*timeskip*

Goku slowly opens his eyes as he begins to wake up. He looks around The room he's in as he felt that his powers are fully back. He raised himself up, until he sees a note on his chest. He grabs it and it has 'Dad' on of the flaps. He opens it and reads what was written to him.

Steve: *note to Goku* Goku. If you're reading, then I'm relieved that you're okay. It also means, I'm far away from you, and I don't want you to find me. If you do, then Tony and Ross would use you to find us. I got Sam and the others out of captivity and we're now in hiding. I know you really want to see me and ask me about the Accords, but I guess Wanda helped you with that. I knew you won't like what they want us to do, or that we disagreed with each other, but we didn't tell you because you'll feel as though you're struggles to help others was useless. We didn't want you to know about the Accords. I hope you understand, and if you don't, I understand. This isn't a goodbye, more of a see you soon. It hurts my heart that I see you in pain and being away from you, but this is the only alternative I have to keep you safe. Before you came to Earth, I was alone, no one I knew in the past was there for me, not even Peggy can help the loneliness in me. Then, you came along and that changed my life. I trained you, taught you, and took care of you, knowing that it will help you get to know more about Earth. I'm proud that you're my son, even if we don't share the same blood. However, blood related doesn't matter. What really matters is the love that you share to those close to you. We'll be seeing each other again, Goku and I will welcome you with open arms. I know you'll miss me. I'll miss you too. Know this, you don't have to feel alone. I'll always be there, both physically and mentally. Farewell son, I love you.

Steve.

A few drops of tears were shown on the note as Goku had streams of tears in his cheeks. For the first time since he first met his father...he's crying. He held the note in his chest as he sobbed quietly, thinking on what was said in the note.

His sobbing lasted a couple of minutes, as he feel asleep, with some tear on his cheeks as he slept quietly. Then, he had a few unexpected visitors that no one felt suspicious about. A hand moved his hair away and gently kiss was given on his forehead, making the young boy slowly smile in his sleep.

?: *whisper* Take care, son. I love you.

Then, he felt another kiss, this time in the cheek as a hand gently wipes the tears he has left in his cheeks.

?: We'll seeing you soon, младший брат. (Little brother)

*A few hours later*

Goku woke up from his sleep as he quickly stood up, now in full power, though even stronger than he was before. He puts on his Gi, as he later saw his sword and shield next to the bed. He sets them up on his back and opens the window and flies out of the hospital.

He now has one goal in mind: protecting innocent people from danger and harm done by others. He flies over country over country as he smiles, willing to do anything to help others and make his father proud.

He will miss his father and his friends, but knows by heart they'll always be there with him.