Wakanda?

A couple of months has passed since Goku encounters the Dragon Balls and managed to take down the Red Ribbon Army and hid them somewhere no one, not even the Avengers can find them. Now he was off around the world looking for any dangers around to stop and take them down and protect those in need.

Right now, Goku was through the sky, heading towards Africa. He was told that there was some gang activity there, and he flies off to see if it's dangerous enough for him to take them down. The city that has the most gang activity was in Uganda, so heads there to destroy the gang, like he did to the Red Ribbon Army.

*later, in Uganda*

Goku arrives at a field in the city, as he search for the gang that was causing trouble. Luckily, the gang was local, he'll have no trouble finding it.

As he looks around, while not making anyone see him as he sneaks around, looking for this gang. After a while, he had no luck until he hears yelling no to far from where he was. Goes to investigate, which led to a field near the small town. He secretly hid himself and looks on, thanks to the training Natasha gave him since they met, and found a large group surrounding a woman, while speaking in a language he can't understand.

He looks at the scene with confusion and anger as one of them, probably the leader of the gang, goes up to confront the lady, with a glare. He starts yelling at her in anger, as Goku watch with worry.

Goku: I got to get her out of there. She'll get killed if I don't help her.

Then, two men try to grab her, but she took them down easily, kinda surprising Goku. That's when, taking down 4 more if this large group, she was held down as the leader pulls out a knife.

Leader: This is what happens when someone decides to be a spy against us. You'll be like everybody else that defy us.

They rose her up as two men held her tight and the leader goes for the killing blow. Then, suddenly, the woman disappears out of sight, before the blade could hit her.

*far away from the gang*

Goku: Are you okay, ma'am?

Goku had the woman in his arms as she was stunned that she was with the gang, and now here with a young boy.

Woman: Sisihogo sani? Where am I?

Goku: You're safe that's for sure.

He lays her down and checks if she had any injuries. Luckily, they were not life threatening. The woman looks at the boy, getting a better look at his face.

Goku: You stay here. I'll take out that gang.

He puts to fingers in his forehead as the woman got up to her knees.

Woman: No wait! You can't-

It was too late, he vanished into thin air, causing the woman to get shock by how he disappeared. But the boy looked familiar to her somehow.

Woman: Is this the boy T'Challa told me to find?

*later*

Whqt had occured caused the gang to get alarmed that their new victim vanished into thin air. But before they can do anything, one was kick in the head, knocking him down, alarming the others.

Then, two more were taken out as the leader looks around, wondering what is happening. Then, they look straight and they see a child there, with a sword and shield with him.

Goku: You know, having a gang with you in your battles doesn't make you tough. It makes you feel weak, desperate, and dependent on others in helping you. Pathetic.